2016/02/01 19:42:01
dmbaer
There's been no response to my post a few days ago about the Rapture Pro upgrade resulting in a program that insists on running in Demo mode.  It was fine before I ran the upgrade.  I also upgraded Z3TA 2 at the same time and it retained its authorization just fine.

Is it just me or have others experienced this problem?  Either way, any suggestions on how to get it re-registered?
2016/02/01 20:11:06
ricoskyl
lambdoidEvery time I switch octaves on my Indigo 2 keyboard(sends SysEx), the plugin crashes...How hard can it be to get Rapture to ignore SysEx instead of having a fit? 

Hey, Lamboid,

I have a potential work around for you:  Sonar includes a MIDI event filter https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR%20X2&language=3&help=Plug-ins.3.html that lets you turn off the transmission of various events.  Does Reaper offer a similar feature?  If not, I would be surprised ifa third-party MFX plugin wasn't available.   If your filter works like the Edit>Midi>Filter command in Sonar (it's supposed to) you can turn off the offending messages before they hit Rapture.  I know this isn't ideal, but it might give you a solution until the developers find a way to make the fix.  Let me know if it helps.  If not, I apologize. I'm not really a technical expert, but I thought I might be able to help you out.
2016/02/01 20:18:32
ricoskyl
fantini
With Rapture Pro Factory Library selected:  Orchestral Stacks: Choose "Cathedral Ensemble":  After that preset is established, then choose "Big Mix Choir".  That preset attempts to load but loading process is never accomplished.  Most other computer functions are frozen at that point.

Fantini,
Is this the only preset that causes you problems?  It seems you may have a sound source file problem.  File corruption?  Can you reinstall those sound files?
2016/02/01 23:48:39
fantini
ricoskyl,   I didn't test a lot of presets but there were others that gave me trouble.  I tried to reinstall once but I left the original installers in the CCC files.  I'm going to try it again, but this time, I think I'll try deleting the installers and start from scratch and see if that works.
2016/02/02 03:01:51
fantini
I deleted all the Rapture Pro Installers from the CCC and started over.  As before, the X64 version of 2.0.4 seems to be OK, but there is definitely a problem with presets and crashes in the X32 version, at least on my system.

i7-6700, 16GB RAM - Steinberg UR44 - Novation Impulse 61 - JBL LSR308 Monitors - Sonar Platinum Manchester 64 & 32 - Harmor - Rapture Pro - GPO - Harmless - Z3TA 2 - Octopus - Primary vocal and voice mikes: AT4040 and Cad VSM-1 Tube.  Studio type: Open windows, birds, and next to a railroad track.

2016/02/19 16:15:56
Carlo Celuque
Hi folks, How big is Rapture Pro default library please? It says 8 gigs or 5 gigs and I have just downloaded and installed from CCC a brand new version with less than 500MB!!! On the Try the DEMO Advertisement says 10Gigs!!! Sorry I do not understand it.

Thank you
2016/03/27 18:50:25
fantini
Interesting, Carlo and I are still hanging around.   It's March 27 now. 
2016/03/28 13:10:20
Carlo Celuque
Yep! Any help?

Thx
2016/06/02 12:11:04
Sankaku Mokuba
Default "FAVORITES" logo design is uniformity and no beautiful.
I've customized it.

2016/08/20 14:22:55
lambdoid
ricoskyl
lambdoidEvery time I switch octaves on my Indigo 2 keyboard(sends SysEx), the plugin crashes...How hard can it be to get Rapture to ignore SysEx instead of having a fit? 

Hey, Lamboid,

I have a potential work around for you:  Sonar includes a MIDI event filter https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR%20X2&language=3&help=Plug-ins.3.html that lets you turn off the transmission of various events.  Does Reaper offer a similar feature?  If not, I would be surprised ifa third-party MFX plugin wasn't available.   If your filter works like the Edit>Midi>Filter command in Sonar (it's supposed to) you can turn off the offending messages before they hit Rapture.  I know this isn't ideal, but it might give you a solution until the developers find a way to make the fix.  Let me know if it helps.  If not, I apologize. I'm not really a technical expert, but I thought I might be able to help you out.

I don't have the issue in Sonar. I rarely use Sonar for various reasons, the main one that it takes forever to load, the second is that I don't have much experience with it because I'm usually waiting for Sonar to load, while Reaper loads in seconds. I have a workaround and that is to use my new Minilogue which doesn't cause the crash although the keyboard isn't as good.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account