2017/07/19 16:39:56
rsinger
Belthus

I think the obvious choice would be to purchase one of the Komplete packages, or as you say purchase one of the controllers as they come with Komplete 11 Select.  It will be interesting to see what you get for your money given the other included products.

Hopefully there will be some deals in the future.

For Komplete they usually have a sale Black Friday week - still a ways off.
2017/07/29 02:52:09
Uneven634
So many synths, hard to make up my mind with so much quality stuff...
2017/07/29 15:29:53
abacab
Uneven634
So many synths, hard to make up my mind with so much quality stuff...

Just wait until you have a few good ones on your hard drive...

Then the problem becomes how to pick your favorites! 
2017/08/07 21:55:09
Belthus
Managed to get my hands on a (NI) Native Instruments Machine Mk1 (without software) and also a Machine Micro Mk2 with a licence transfer for Komplete 11 select.  Not received the hardware yet, but the Komplete 11 select has been transferred to my NI account and is working flawlessly with SONAR Platinum.

Once I have had a chance to play with it fully and with the hardware ill try to offer some thoughts in another post, but initial thoughts on the software are very positive, especially Massive, the Gentleman Piano, Drum Lab and the West African percussion Kontact plugin.

Yet to see how the hardware integrates however.
2017/08/10 18:05:22
AT
Maschine is very good, and the NI collection that comes with it is outstanding.  The hardware operates on a different level (MAschine Jam, anyway), while the software is another DAW.  I think many Cake users (and imagine other daws users too) use maschine software as a separate app and import the resulting audio recordings.

Rapture and Rapt Pro (if you have either one) is a very capable synth and had some nice sound collections, including a heap of old analog sounds at http://patcharena.com/ Very cutting synth but its own EQ rounds out the sound nicely once you add some bass.  That can make it less buzzy than usual, and less buzzy than the NI collection, to my ear.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account