• SONAR
  • I think we have a new update! (p.5)
2018/12/07 21:28:13
mariogag
Actually,

Do they actually care looking at the site anymore?

M
2018/12/08 21:04:51
mudgel
Nah.
2018/12/09 01:01:51
jeremy@cominginsecond.com
I LOVE the new export module!
2018/12/09 10:47:03
kennywtelejazz
Count me in as another person that Loves the new export module ...
I  love that I can now take whole sections of my project / tune and go all out cafeteria style on them  ...
I no longer have to pre mix to a stereo file first anymore to have all the parts arranged to chop it all up .
I can just export whole sections from my timeline  into a folder in my audio library and while Cakewalk is open I can create a mock up arrangement  on a  new track ....
I sure love being able to audition them too while keeping Cakewalk open . Since I am exporting at my projects tempo I can add or subtract  new modified sections at will ....

another thing I like ...don't know when this happened ...over by the lenses drop down menu is a double set of arrows  .
I like this set up . It makes it super easy to go full screen and then back to normal w out having to mess around ...

Thank you Bakers ,

Kenny
2018/12/09 18:49:02
JDNelson
Thank you for the update Cakewalk Team!
2018/12/10 10:32:29
eve_ripper
Thank you for update! It’s very nice to have Pverloud products again.
I’ve never worked hard in BandLab editor.
https://www.bandlab.com/r...sGGu2iDJo0aTIlZPlV7yig
I was trying to upload my Cakewalk project to BandLab. It did well. But after updating on my iOS devices I’ve accidentally deleted project.
Is there a way to undo this?) of course I will upload it again on my pc. But when I’m not at home, are there any chances?)
2018/12/12 14:24:18
royarn
Im a bit concerned now that we'll have to re install our overloud plugins everytime we update CbB from now on if like me we have the Overloud registered versions. Can anyone confirm?.
Roy
2018/12/12 14:38:53
msmcleod
royarn
Im a bit concerned now that we'll have to re install our overloud plugins everytime we update CbB from now on if like me we have the Overloud registered versions. Can anyone confirm?.
Roy

I've got the full version of Overloud TH3 and didn't need to re-install anything after upgrading CbB... it just worked.
2018/12/12 14:57:43
mkerl
msmcleod
royarn
Roy

I've got the full version of Overloud TH3 and didn't need to re-install anything after upgrading CbB... it just worked.

But does it still work outside of Cakewalk?
2018/12/12 16:24:48
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
Full (paid) versions of BREVERB or TH3 will continue to work normally with CbB. The only issue is if you utilized the special "unlocked" installer from Overloud that was issued before Cakewalk was revived. The new (2018.11) installer includes an updated version of BREVERB Cakewalk which has an update for Overloud's authorization that locks BREVERB Cakewalk to Cakewalk. You can reinstall Overloud's previous installer if you wish to unlock again, however it will not be up to date (the new version with 2018.11 includes stability fixes). As Cakewalk never distributed this unlocked installer, there's nothing on our end we can do, so I'd suggest contacting Overloud or upgrading to the full version of BREVERB.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account