2010/08/18 10:02:05
Chregg
Are you sure you should be allowed out with a loaded synth?

****ing right i should, program most of my patches any way mate (lol)
2012/08/06 22:59:21
myconsumerclub
 the last 2 links in the second post are not available still are those resources available anywhere else?
2012/08/06 23:44:55
AT
You might poke around Patch areana.com.

B rock still shows up sometimes.  That was his work, I believe.

@
2012/08/07 10:01:07
b rock
the last 2 links in the second post are not available still are those resources available anywhere else?

To be honest, anything that I did (years ago) on the Project5 or Sonar Wiki's was "composed" on the Wiki itself.  That was the nature of the formatting process.  Once the Wikis went down, that was it.  I *may* have some of the components archived on hard drives, or a CutePDF snapshot of them.  Maybe not.  I'll check when I get back into town.

Maybe someone else here has a copy of the Wiki contents, or can point you to one of those snapshot-in-time archive sites.  The Steal this Waveshape! tricks were among my favorite Dim/Rap/z3ta+ techniques.

2012/08/07 10:08:50
myconsumerclub
Thanks, the name of the article is fairly enticing and indicative of obvious valuable information worthy of being kept up with. I am just now getting into those synths and anything and everything I can learn about them is of great interest to me, so thanks again and again.
2012/08/07 14:53:00
AT
I'll look on my HD - I copied a bunch of stuff but I'm not sure the waveshaper stuff is included.

@
2012/08/07 16:05:33
chad
b rock

The Steal this Waveshape! tricks were among my favorite Dim/Rap/z3ta+ techniques.

Aw man!  I'll second that! 

Maybe we can ask Bob (techead) if he might have a backup or a way to get in touch with Mike West to see if we can extract text and images from any backups he might have?

I'll check my externals here, but I probably only would have saved images or pdfs, not the text from the wiki pages... doh. 
2012/08/10 15:31:31
SCorey
Wayback Machine to the rescue?

http://web.archive.org/we...is_Waveshape!_(Part_I)

http://web.archive.org/we...s_Waveshape!_(Part_II)

Are those the articles? They don't include the images, but maybe they might be useful.

2012/08/19 18:54:53
b rock
Are those the articles? They don't include the images, but maybe they might be useful.

That's them.  Thanks.  I also happened to find the related images on an old backup drive, too.  (I should've been searching for "stolenwaveshape" instead of "stealthiswaveshape".)  All the parts are in place to reconstruct both parts of the article.  Except ... that it really should be updated for z3ta+ 2.
2012/08/20 10:05:23
Teksonik
Hmmm. I'm with you until: When you're satisfied with the audible results, right-click on the display itself, and choose Save Wavetable As ... I don't get a Save Wavetable as option......(version 1.5.3) EDIT: Works perfectly in Z3TA+2 so I'm good to go...thanks for the info!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account