2015/03/09 09:05:22
dwardzala
So I am confused - are you requesting more cakewalk produced tutorials or more user produced "tutorials"?  If the latter, I am not sure what cake can do about it and this might be better placed in the sonar or techniques forums.
2015/03/09 12:45:43
bayoubill
Speaking of tutorials I noticed as I was updating a tutorial on the arpeggiator flashed the screen. I couldn't find an arpeggiator tutorial in help. Anyone know anything about this?
2015/03/09 18:17:18
brundlefly
It's just a project named Arpeggiator Platinum.cwp. Should be wherever your content is stored. I think the default is My Documents\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum\Tutorial Projects. It's just an empty instrument track with Rapture loaded and some very brief notes in the track Description telling you how to enable the arp and make basic settings. There's nothing in the project that you couldn't set up yourself in 30 seconds, and the section in the Reference Guide is a lot more informative.
2015/03/09 18:41:58
dubdisciple
letyourlightshine
Sure they have some,but if you do a search for video tutorials on doing a or b in sonar most likely you will not find many.There are tons of ableton,logic and reason tuts.

yes, there are a lot more tutorials for these products, but a majority are user produced.  Most products have a similar manufacturer tutorial output as cakewalk. Don't forget that the blog tends to have fresh content that i often find more relevant (to the non-beginner) than the video tutorials.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account