• Software
  • Attention iPad 2 (or higher) owners - free GeoShred app download code (p.2)
2017/10/22 13:29:26
Fleer
It’s one of the most musical apps I know on the iPad. Shows you why making music on a tablet is indeed worth your while. Get it !!!
2017/10/22 14:12:06
Marshall
Fleer
It’s one of the most musical apps I know on the iPad. Shows you why making music on a tablet is indeed worth your while. Get it !!!

I just did- amazing! This will give me something to do when I'm away from my DAW. PLUS Jordan Rudess is a hero of mine so if anything I've been a touch tardy in acquiring.
2017/10/23 06:10:34
dodeemad
ZincTrumpet
That's a great deal. I've had the app since it's opening offer (15 pounds) so to get it for free is fantastic.
It's had an excellent update recently too with some more ethnic sounds and other stuff.

Here's thesoundtestroom's (Doug's) review of the update ...  
and one he made more recently  

Also a track using Geoshred made by Jordan Rudess (and check out the skill of Mohini Dey too) ...

Could you please advice how to downloaded to my I pad ?

Thanks
2017/10/23 08:47:54
ZincTrumpet
dodeemad
ZincTrumpet
That's a great deal. I've had the app since it's opening offer (15 pounds) so to get it for free is fantastic.
It's had an excellent update recently too with some more ethnic sounds and other stuff.

Here's thesoundtestroom's (Doug's) review of the update ...  
and one he made more recently  

Also a track using Geoshred made by Jordan Rudess (and check out the skill of Mohini Dey too) ...

Could you please advice how to downloaded to my I pad ?

Thanks

You'll need to follow Craig Anderton's instructions in the first post above (PM Craig, register on Harmony Central, post a review etc). Once you have a download code you can redeem it on your iPad by opening the App Store and scrolling down to the bottom of the home page and hitting the redeem button. 
2017/10/23 12:38:26
Mesh
This is the kind of thing I was thinking of/looking for in that Android Apps thread.......too bad there isn't a version of it for Android.  

2017/10/23 13:23:22
ZincTrumpet
Mesh
This is the kind of thing I was thinking of/looking for in that Android Apps thread.......too bad there isn't a version of it for Android.  

Hi Mesh, I have to admit that I am an Android fan and have had many Android phones and tablets over the years and still have an Android phone. I like being able to access the file system if I want to much like a PC (although IOS 11 on Apple hardware is moving in that direction).

There are now some half decent music apps on Android, it's just that there are so many more on IOS. Where music/guitar/recording apps are concerned I eventually admitted defeat and bought an iPad a while ago. It opened up so many high quality music apps to me such as Geoshred. Some apps can even be considered something of a bargain such as Neo-Soul Studio which is $24.99 on IOS and is a 100% FULL recreation of the desktop version ($199).  

In the meantime I will find your other thread and put down any Android apps that I can think of...
2017/10/23 13:23:25
synkrotron
Mesh
too bad there isn't a version of it for Android.  

Thing is, Mesh, are we going to sell our souls to Apple in order to get access to something like this...
2017/10/23 14:27:46
Mesh
synkrotron
Mesh
too bad there isn't a version of it for Android.  

Thing is, Mesh, are we going to sell our souls to Apple in order to get access to something like this...

I've never owned any Apple products (my wife has an iPhone) as I generally have preferred Android due to the access etc...like ZT mentioned.

Not really planning on buying an iPad just for this (or even for all the other nice apps)......I'd have to justify it's usage for more than that. I just wish Android would hop on board with the advancement that Apple has taken in music apps where both platforms could benefit from nice apps like GeoShred.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account