2017/10/20 05:34:01
mettelus
Well dang... the only review for Spire on Sweetwater has this in it "I recommend *anyone* download the Spire app, even if you don't have the Spire Studio hardware unit. It's a good way to learn their workflow, and frankly, its a darn good portable recording app as is."

So... Spire seems to be only the hardware ($350)... the app is free, but seems to be iOS only (which figures).
2017/10/20 06:29:48
TerraSin
mettelus
Well dang... the only review for Spire on Sweetwater has this in it "I recommend *anyone* download the Spire app, even if you don't have the Spire Studio hardware unit. It's a good way to learn their workflow, and frankly, its a darn good portable recording app as is."

So... Spire seems to be only the hardware ($350)... the app is free, but seems to be iOS only (which figures).

They mentioned on FB an Android App is coming but that it will take some time. They needed a starting point and they went with the more popular device for mobile audio.
2017/10/21 00:47:59
seriousfun
I installed the Momentum app on my new iPad with Test Flight (an iOS app developers use to...flight test apps...). It works as advertised - start a click, record up to four tracks one at a time with the internal iPad sound, and it plays them. 

Alex Westner, where's the VST plugin, so I can make this Idea show up in a SONAR project?
2017/10/24 15:53:36
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]
seriousfun
I installed the Momentum app on my new iPad with Test Flight (an iOS app developers use to...flight test apps...). It works as advertised - start a click, record up to four tracks one at a time with the internal iPad sound, and it plays them. 

Alex Westner, where's the VST plugin, so I can make this Idea show up in a SONAR project?

If you're an Early Access user, you should have received an email with a link to the Windows installer.

Otherwise, we're just waiting on final approval from Apple on the iOS app and then we're live--should be any minute now...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account