2017/10/23 02:58:29
gmon72
take 3 can't seem to post re: BFD update

A small maintenance release for BFD3. This build addresses the following:
- [3.2.2.1] Crash after undoing groove browser drag actions
- [3.2.2.1] Dragging grooves to the drum-track results in odd update issues
- [3.2.0.6] "Groove engine" turns itself back on after saving a preset.
- [3.2.1.2] Dyn & Tune knobs are gone when starting BFD3
- [3.2.1.2] Crash when attempting to export groove audio whilst export is already armed in mixer
- [3.2.1.2] Double-clicking on a looped part does not zoom to bounds sensibly
- [3.2.1.2] Merging grooves in drum track does not include grooves that are looped
- [3.2.1.2 & BFD VRT] Changing profile in Preferences causes kit pieces to appear missing
2017/10/23 19:02:18
TheSteven
Not sure if you're announcing an update or saying you're having a problem.

If you're having a problem updating...
I had issue where BFD 3 wouldn't update - had to uninstall it using program uninstall in Control Panel's Programs and Features then reinstall it with the Toontrack Product Manager.
2017/10/23 21:22:00
TheSteven
Matron Landslide
TheSteven

I believe he is just announcing the latest update (released in September)

TheSteven

I had issue where BFD 3 wouldn't update - had to uninstall it using program uninstall in Control Panel's Programs and Features then reinstall it with the Toontrack Product Manager.

I highly doubt that

gmon72

The BFD update is not a new announcement (old news to anyone who receives Toontracks emails or watches this particular forum) and gmon72's comment listed above implies he might be having an issue.

And doubt it or not that was the fix that Toontrack's support recommended after discussing the issue that I had over multiple emails and it fixed the problem.
2017/10/23 23:02:55
gmon72
Sorry for any confusion - i didn't see it posted that BFD 3.2.2.2 was out. (I did search.) This is not for anything Toontrack related. I tried to post this message 3x but any time I mention fx***** by name or with a link, my post doesn't go through.
2017/10/24 03:16:38
test
2017/10/24 03:17:16
TheSteven
Matron Landslide
TheSteven

I believe he is just announcing the latest update (released in September)

TheSteven

I highly doubt that

gmon72

The BFD update is not a new announcement (old news to anyone who receives Toontracks emails or watches this particular forum) and gmon72's comment listed above implies he might be having an issue.

And doubt it or not that was the fix that Toontrack's support recommended after discussing the issue that I had over multiple emails and it fixed the problem.

Again, I highly doubt that.

2017/10/24 03:17:50
As I said it was released in September, Latest Version: 3.2.2.2 (released 2017-09-25) to be exact (From the Fxpansion site

TheSteven

Unless I misunderstand something, in which case I apologize, but I highly doubt you could reinstall BFD3 which is made by Fxpansion, with the Toontrack Product Manager, that's all I'm saying. It's a bit like saying you reinstalled Studio One with Cakewalks Command Center.
2017/10/24 03:33:55
TheSteven
Matron Landslide
Unless I misunderstand something, in which case I apologize, but I highly doubt you could reinstall BFD3 which is made by Fxpansion, with the Toontrack Product Manager, that's all I'm saying.

ROTFL - Looks like I climbed on tangent and never dismounted.
BFD3/SD3 jeez don't know how I mixed those up.
Regarding this thread looks like I was offbase on all counts. My apologies to all.

Peace out,
...Steven

2017/10/24 03:34:45
gmon72
Sorry for any confusion - i didn't see it posted that BFD 3.2.2.2 was out. (I did search.) This is not for anything Toontrack related. I tried to post this message 3x but any time I mention fx***** by name or with a link, my post doesn't go through.

You can mention Fxpansion, but if you try to tlink to the Fxpansion site, the Akismit thing what ever it's called, the spam catcher on these forums will spit you out. It thinks Fxpansion links are of Satan
2017/10/24 03:37:58
TheSteven
Matron Landslide
Unless I misunderstand something, in which case I apologize, but I highly doubt you could reinstall BFD3 which is made by Fxpansion, with the Toontrack Product Manager, that's all I'm saying.

ROTFL - Looks like I climbed on tangent and never dismounted.
BFD3/SD3 jeez don't know how I mixed those up.
Regarding this thread looks like I was offbase on all counts. My apologies to all.

Peace out,
...Steven

All good, we have all been in that 'twilight zone' many times ourselves, I think they call it being human
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account