2012/08/22 22:04:49
abikambic
I am using the Cakewalk Studio Instruments in my Studio One Pro version 2. Whenever I press a key on my keyboard I will get a split second of a sound (of whatever Instrument I am presently using from the CD), than the sounds stops and instead I will get this high pitch screech type of noise only, than I press another key and this process starts again, with this type of pattern being all I get,a split second sound of the instrument and than a screech.

This did the exact same thing in my previous DAW, protools I was using. Cakewalk continues to take peoples money for this software to this day, but will not provide support for this Studio Instruments. This is straight from Cakewalks mouths.

Any ideas. The software is worthless and unusable with this problem going on.
2012/08/22 23:44:41
AT
hmm.  Strange.  One question, when you say "whatever instrument I am presently using from the CD" you mean program itself, right?

Do other VSTi's play fine?

What are you playing the midi synth from?

@
2012/08/23 05:53:25
abikambic
Whatever instrument sound is part of Studio Instrument software will do this. NO other software does this.
I am using a midi controller, a Studiologic, which I use a lot and with other virtual instrument software.

As a standalone, Studio Instrument works perfect. The moment you put it in a DAW it does this.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account