2011/08/27 21:42:39
pfoxsounds

Hi,
I've run the installer for Triangle using the T2111.exe found at /products/triangle/Default.asp and not finding any .dll for it anywhere that I can see. 

I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit (not yet on service pack 1, but all other updates installed), Sonar X1c Producer (x64) running on Bootcamp 3.2 on a MacBook Pro.

Only thing installed that I find is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\rgcaudio Triangle II
With subfolders:
         \MIDI
         \Presets
         \User Manual
Curious where it gets installed successfully for other Win7-64/X1-64 users. Is there a .dll somewhere?

Triangle II appears in my "Insert/Soft Synth" submenu, but it seems like it's been there since I installed X1. I've set up paths to all VST/VSTi locations on my drive for both the Cakewalk Plug in Manager and the VST Configuration Wizard and scanned as each of them seem to need the paths set up independently, but still not finding any Triangle II....

2012/07/02 09:24:24
Truckermusic
pfoxsounds

Hi,
I've run the installer for Triangle using the T2111.exe found at /products/triangle/Default.asp and not finding any .dll for it anywhere that I can see. 

I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit (not yet on service pack 1, but all other updates installed), Sonar X1c Producer (x64) running on Bootcamp 3.2 on a MacBook Pro.

Only thing installed that I find is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\rgcaudio Triangle II
With subfolders:
        \MIDI
        \Presets
        \User Manual
Curious where it gets installed successfully for other Win7-64/X1-64 users. Is there a .dll somewhere?

Triangle II appears in my "Insert/Soft Synth" submenu, but it seems like it's been there since I installed X1. I've set up paths to all VST/VSTi locations on my drive for both the Cakewalk Plug in Manager and the VST Configuration Wizard and scanned as each of them seem to need the paths set up independently, but still not finding any Triangle II....

I am having the very same issue...

I would really like to get it working cause I want to work with my Presets to power user book

I have the very same system as you so did you find a solution?
Clifford
2012/07/02 11:15:46
pfoxsounds
Hey Clifford,

Sorry, I never figured this one out.

Best,

-Paul
2012/07/03 08:04:47
Truckermusic
pfoxsounds

Hey Clifford,

Sorry, I never figured this one out.

Best,

-Paul

Paul

I have some good news ....................................................................and I have some bad news...............

Bad news:
I still cannot get Triangle to work in X1

Good News:
I did find the .dll file (which I will be happy to send to you and anyone else.....just PM me)

Bad News:
I scanned my vst folders several times last night after finding the .dll file and placing it in my VST Folder yet Triangle will not show up in my VST list in the Plug in manager......

Good News:
Triangle Does show up in my VSTi list in my Plug in manager

Bad News:
Triangle still will not show up in VST list of Plug in Manager even after several re scans and still will not work in X1 even with Bit Bridge running and me pointing to it.....

Good News:

Triangle does work in my OTHER DAW..................

You know the one......

it rhymes with "Creeper"

So the bottom line is ...
I have no idea of why X1 will not see it.....I have no idea of why X1 does not want to play nice with Triangle....
But I did get it to work in another DAW....

This is strange to me because Triangle belongs to Cake and not .................

Go figure!   :-)

Let me know if you (or anyone else needs help I ... Just PM me)

Clifford

2012/08/07 02:53:04
Truckermusic
Paul I have some good news... just last week I purchased J-Bridge ($20) and triangle now works just fine.....as well as a few other synths I was not able to get up and running.. Clifford
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account