• Software
  • XLN Release Boutique Mallets for Addictive Drums
2017/10/17 13:38:12
cclarry
ANNOUNCING BOUTIQUE MALLETS We're thrilled to announce the Boutique Mallets ADpak for Addictive Drums 2!
Introducing the perfect drum kit for organic mixes and cinematic soundscapes: Boutique Mallets - the first ADpak played with both felt mallets and sticks. Meticulously recorded in Soundtrade Studios renowned big room, this kit delivers that spacious, warm and dark sound.
Combined with the delicious performances of our Mallet Grooves MIDIpak (see below), you’ll have everything you need to make your drums come to life. 
 CHECK OUT THIS ADPAK
2017/10/17 13:49:21
Mesh
More than this mallet kit, I would've really like to see XLN work on a good percussion kit.....more useful me thinks.
2017/10/17 14:13:56
Kamikaze
I would like to see them expand their kit pieces, which have had nothing added for years now. This seems a great place to add percussion. I have their session percussion, and I can't imagine how they would create another with miscellaneous percussion that would supplement this. 

I'm reay glad they have a mallet kit This si really useful for me to suppliment the brush kit for a more mellower textural direction. I have hassled them in the past for this and a hot rod kits for a more 'unplugged option.

I think they should add another brush snare into the KitPeicies option too.

2017/10/17 16:34:17
bapu
Waits on sale.......
2017/10/17 20:42:58
RSMCGUITAR
Seeing as I've had an adpak in the bank for what feels like forever... I think I'm going to grab this
2017/10/17 22:11:10
TheSteven
RSMCGUITAR
Seeing as I've had an adpak in the bank for what feels like forever... I think I'm going to grab this

Same here.  I've got 2 left - but I'm not seeing a credit or anything, how do I access?
2017/10/17 22:12:54
RSMCGUITAR
TheSteven
Same here.  I've got 2 left - but I'm not seeing a credit or anything, how do I access?

If you login and go to My Account it should be there.
2017/10/17 22:39:32
TheSteven
Thanks for confirmation, failure to click on icon...  duh
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account