2017/10/05 16:40:05
Glyn Barnes
Also posted here in Deals http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3665331 which has oddly become the normal place for new product releases if they just happen to have an intro price.
2017/10/05 17:36:54
S.L.I.P.
Thanks Glyn. I always forget about the Deals Forum. I was wondering why no one posted this. 
2017/10/07 01:14:02
bitflipper
I'm all over this one...I already have some mandolins but this one sounds better than any of them. If you've used any of the other recent Indigius guitars you'll effortlessly fall right into this one's UI. Like all of Tracy's stuff, this begs to be played in real time. (No, you don't have to have super-fast fingers.)

2017/10/08 14:18:40
wst3
I've mostly stayed away from guitar and guitar like libraries, mostly because it seems silly, and at least in part because it feels like cheating. I should play these parts it dang it!

Well, this mandolin sounds tons better than either of my mandolins, so I'm going to make the leap. I no longer own a nylon string guitar, so I think I'm going to grab that at the same time. I do have Renegade (I don't have anything that sounds remotely like that, and I needed it for a score) and I do like his approach to controls.

I've owned Brio pretty much since it was released, and still use it for miscellaneous percussion in the majority of my projects.

This could get expensive! He has some really nice libraries.
2017/10/08 19:43:47
bitflipper
Renaxxance is a great nylon. Here's a cover tune I recorded with it. The lead guitar is Delta Blues Acoustic Slide, also from Indiginus. It sounds pretty good with an amp sim!

Been playing with the mandolin this morning. Too impatient to compose something just for it, I threw it into an existing song that I've been using to try out various soft synths and VIs. I've got other sampled mandolins, but I like this one best. BTW, the main guitar in that piece is Renegade.

I guess I'm a fan of Indiginus all around. I've got nearly all of them and they're all amazing values. I'm not an accomplished guitar player, so the faux guitars let me do things that would either be beyond my abilities or require a collaborator. 
2017/10/09 04:23:04
Fleer
Dang, bit, you keep me going back to Indiginus. And you’re right.
2017/10/09 15:34:59
jude77
bitflipper
Renaxxance is a great nylon. Here's a cover tune I recorded with it. The lead guitar is Delta Blues Acoustic Slide, also from Indiginus. It sounds pretty good with an amp sim!

Been playing with the mandolin this morning. Too impatient to compose something just for it, I threw it into an existing song that I've been using to try out various soft synths and VIs. I've got other sampled mandolins, but I like this one best. BTW, the main guitar in that piece is Renegade.

I guess I'm a fan of Indiginus all around. I've got nearly all of them and they're all amazing values. I'm not an accomplished guitar player, so the faux guitars let me do things that would either be beyond my abilities or require a collaborator. 

Biflipper: you've been holding out on us!  You're quite talented.  Is that you singing on "No Woman No Cry"?  You need to be posting more of your music.
2017/10/09 15:54:28
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for the heads up SLIP and also for the insight bit 

Jude77 is right; I am also very impressed with your songs and vocal bit. They also happen to be great showcases for those Indiginus instruments. I am tempted to buy all of those mentioned but I might limit it to 2 and also get the Amplesound 12 string.
2017/10/10 03:51:20
bitflipper
You're right; I should be more active in the Songs forum. Unfortunately, when my computer was stolen every song I'd recorded over the past 12 years went with it. All that remains are those crappy 128 kb/s mp3s up on SoundClick. "No Woman No Cry" was one of those. I can't listen to it anymore because it drives me nuts that I can't go in and fix those harmonies.

If I was limited to just 2 Indiginus libraries, they'd be Delta Blues and Renegade. Or maybe Delta Blues and Renaxxance. No, it would be SM4 and The Resonator. Yes, it would definitely be Solid State Symphony and one of the guitars.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account