• Software
  • Indiginus' The Mandolin (p.2)
2017/10/10 13:16:28
Fleer
La donna è mobile.
2017/10/10 16:08:53
ZincTrumpet
bitflipper
You're right; I should be more active in the Songs forum. Unfortunately, when my computer was stolen every song I'd recorded over the past 12 years went with it. All that remains are those crappy 128 kb/s mp3s up on SoundClick. "No Woman No Cry" was one of those. I can't listen to it anymore because it drives me nuts that I can't go in and fix those harmonies.

Oh boy, that must have been tough. All that work lost and only mp3s left to remind you 
I have been amazed at how different mp3s can sound to my default 44.1Khz/24bit wavs.
I usually save both so that I can see how it sounds in the car and in other situations (mp3).  
Anyway, you have reminded me to do another backup.

bitflipper 
If I was limited to just 2 Indiginus libraries, they'd be Delta Blues and Renegade. Or maybe Delta Blues and Renaxxance. No, it would be SM4 and The Resonator. Yes, it would definitely be Solid State Symphony and one of the guitars.

Hmmm, that's my problem right there . There are too many good ones. I also feel a bit weird as a half decent guitarist buying guitar VSTis but I usually stick to acoustic instruments that I don't own e.g. 12 string, mandolin, nylon etc. 
2017/10/10 20:27:10
bitflipper
For a non-guitar option, check out Solid State Symphony. It's a blast as a composing tool because it's just so much fun to play in real time.
2017/10/10 20:47:16
Glyn Barnes
Or the rather wonderful Blue Street Brass!
2017/10/11 09:01:50
ZincTrumpet
Thanks guys  

Loving the Solid State Symphony and Blue Street Brass libraries. I can see me using those A LOT.
Arghhh! Now there's another deal to consider; VSTBuzz Acoustic Samples bundle.
Then again I have a real USA Tele and it's strange that they include two 6 string acoustics, albeit nice ones.
Think I will give Indiginus a go as I don't have any of their libraries.
2017/10/11 13:38:54
S.L.I.P.
bitflipper
For a non-guitar option, check out Solid State Symphony. It's a blast as a composing tool because it's just so much fun to play in real time.

Yes, one of my favorites, but all of Terry's instruments are great, and well worth the undervalued price that he sets. 
2017/10/13 18:55:11
bitflipper
FYI, the $49 intro price expires this weekend. Will be $59 on Monday.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account