• Software
  • New Toontrack MIDI Pack for Drums (p.2)
2017/10/13 02:06:21
BassDaddy
Fleer
About time they started launching new packs. Lazy buggers.

The most recent before SD3 was the New Wave EZ Keys midi end of May.
2017/10/13 08:34:06
Fleer
And I want more MIDI keys. Stat.
2017/10/13 13:15:10
bapu
At least 3 more
(i.e. how many serials I have left)
2017/10/13 14:52:24
Slugbaby
bitflipper
I've never used a canned MIDI sequence before. What's the advantage? Is it a time-saver, a creative launchpad, or is it that the sequences are cleverer than what you could play or program yourself?

I'll usually program kick and important snares myself, but steal hi-hats and snare ghost notes from a canned sequence.  Good pre-made clips will have a human feel that I can't match.
2017/10/13 15:54:49
Grem
Slugbaby

bitflipper

What's the advantage? Is it a time-saver, a creative launchpad, or is it that the sequences are cleverer than what you could play or program yourself?

I'll usually program kick and important snares myself, but steal hi-hats and snare ghost notes from a canned sequence.  Good pre-made clips will have a human feel that I can't match.

Agree with everyone else Dave. All the questions you ask it delivers on.

Certain songs I will do myself from scratch. But in the last two to three years (ever since EZD2 came out) I will start with a canned midi sequence.

The way that EZD2 AND AD2 are made, you can turn that canned midi into something totally different. Or better yet, drag your own made up canned drum patterns into it and make it into something else! Really can't loose. : )
2017/10/15 15:21:20
BassDaddy
Fleer
And I want more MIDI keys. Stat.

I have a serial number for a new EZ Keys expansion and I'm looking for a good one. The last one was the String Machine I believe. And it was a long time ago. 
2017/10/15 16:45:19
Fleer
Two packs left here, 1 EZkeys MIDI and 1 EZmix.
But would love a B3. Meanwhile, my GG-Audio Blue3 covers all bases. Did the beta, so I'm biased.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account