2015/02/15 20:49:44
cpkoch
Why is "Welcome to Command Center" emblazoned on a link that is not the command center yet instead, when one is on the Command Center's page nothing tells the user that he has arrived and is"Welcomed"  there.  I'm thinking that someone in  the "Bakery" might want to give some thought to that irony.
2015/02/15 22:56:48
Splat
Might be an idea to supply screenshots and/or URL's because without a reference point it's difficult to understand what you mean..

Cheers
2015/02/16 00:15:05
cpkoch
Replace this

With something that is more meaningful like below for example.

and replace  this 

with something like this .....................................................................................................
2015/02/16 23:55:49
cpkoch
CakeAlexS
Might be an idea to supply screenshots and/or URL's because without a reference point it's difficult to understand what you mean..

Cheers

I inadvertently deleted a more descriptive post but hopefully the one I did post conveys the message.  BTW  how does one insert an image into a post without having to put it on a server and create a URL for it?
2015/02/17 08:06:07
Splat
I see that it's probably better to have "Cakewalk Command Center" rather than "Cakewalk" in the app itself, but the rest doesn't matter to me particularly, then again I'm a minimalist. Just my own opinion though thanks for pointing it out.
2015/02/17 11:10:26
mixmkr
cpkoch...I understood your first post and actually went to take a look and see.    GREAT follow up posts showing examples.

Alex, I think minimal is good in many situations, but not to the point they are misleading for the first timer or uninformed.

Maybe make a home page splash page default and an alternative.. lol!!  (NOT!)  ;-)
2015/02/17 19:50:25
Splat
Moved to feature requests forum. I also added my vote. Cheers. 
2015/02/17 20:08:35
cpkoch
CakeAlexS
Moved to feature requests forum. I also added my vote. Cheers. 

Not sure what a +2 vote is but I think I should say "Thanks Alex"
2015/02/17 21:24:04
cpkoch
mixmkr
cpkoch...I understood your first post and actually went to take a look and see.    GREAT follow up posts showing examples.

Thanks Mixmkr!  

I wonder if others had the same misunderstanding.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account