• Software
  • Komplete Kontrol updated to 1.9.1 (p.3)
2017/10/06 12:12:59
msorrels
I got the ISO because I killed the installer when it started spewing errors on the file path.  The ISO was left in the NI download folder.  I then mounted it and hand ran the installer.  Not sure there is any other way to get it.

2017/10/06 13:08:25
Glyn Barnes
Installed without issues. My root installation path was F:/Komplete. Hopefully this was just an initial quick fix and the deeper causes will be addressed in the next update.

For those worried about the size, it goes by default to your Komplete content location which is more managable than putting with the applications. Of course this one will get bigger as more NKS products become available.
2017/10/06 13:12:42
cclarry
Is this still a Beta?  It's not showing up in NA
2017/10/06 13:18:41
Fleer
cclarry

Did you get the email with serial, King L?
2017/10/06 13:31:22
Glyn Barnes
Fleer
cclarry

Did you get the email with serial, King L?

Yes, you should get a serial number to register in Native Access, it then becomes available. The email comes is titled  "IMPORTANT: How to activate the new sound previews feature" and comes from noreply(at)orders.native-instruments.com

If you did not get the email go to your NI account and you should find the serial number there.
2017/10/06 14:32:07
msorrels
I think in the future the previews will be installed with the instruments themselves (at least I thought I read something like that) but since none of  the existing NKS supported products have these previews, NI kickstarted everything by shipping every single NKS product's previews.  They could have make Kontrol download the files from a server to match the NKS products you have installed/registered.  I guess that was too much work or something.  So instead they will waste 8gigs of disc space and force everyone to download and install 8gigs of data.

It is interesting in that their are previews for Rob Papen instrument presets that now work for me.  If only Komplete Kontrol was resizeable I might actually consider using it.
2017/10/10 16:55:15
cclarry
I didn't get an email and don't have a Serial # in my account...

Guess I don't qualify...
2017/10/10 20:26:52
Glyn Barnes
cclarry
I didn't get an email and don't have a Serial # in my account...

Guess I don't qualify...
Maybe is for registered hardware owners only??? Odd because Komplete Kontrol software was not tied.
2017/10/10 21:28:32
msorrels
I don't have any hardware and they sent me a serial number (I have Komplete Kontrol due to Komplete Ultimate).  They did say they were sending them out slowly to manage the download.  The mail with my serial number was sent from  noreply@orders.native-instruments.com and the title "IMPORTANT: How to activate the new sound previews feature"  maybe it got classified as spam?  I know I almost missed it.  I got mine on Oct 5.
2017/10/10 22:54:21
cclarry
msorrels
I don't have any hardware and they sent me a serial number (I have Komplete Kontrol due to Komplete Ultimate).  They did say they were sending them out slowly to manage the download.  The mail with my serial number was sent from  noreply@orders.native-instruments.com and the title "IMPORTANT: How to activate the new sound previews feature"  maybe it got classified as spam?  I know I almost missed it.  I got mine on Oct 5.

I always check my spam and move the "non spam" back to the inbox.  I'm sure I would have seen
it.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account