• Software
  • Komplete Kontrol updated to 1.9.1 (p.4)
2017/10/11 03:59:52
Fleer
Got one too, Lars, but maybe ‘cause of that Kontrol S keyboard.
2017/10/11 11:16:41
ProjectM
I don't have it either, and I have the S61MKI and Maschine MKII. I think the issue is with NI
2017/10/11 20:18:23
auto_da_fe
I got the serial number and added the product, download sure took a while, but then I now have preview on my KK S49.

Frickin' awesome to just scroll through and hear the patch and not have to wait for it too load.

JR
2017/10/12 11:10:33
TigerTheFrog

auto_da_fe
I got the serial number and added the product, download sure took a while, but then I now have preview on my KK S49.

Frickin' awesome to just scroll through and hear the patch and not have to wait for it too load.

JR

I am also loving the preview feature on my original Komplete Kontrol.  Really useful with synths with long lists of presets.  
2017/10/12 13:35:23
SigiZ58
msorrels
I got the ISO because I killed the installer when it started spewing errors on the file path.  The ISO was left in the NI download folder.  I then mounted it and hand ran the installer.  Not sure there is any other way to get it.

There is (at least on Windows). As they do not support to keep the files by tickling an "keep files after installation" I do the following:
Start in Native Access the update/installation. open the configured download folder. when download is finished, the iso file is in that folder and stays there during installation. In this moment you can make a copy and put the copy somewhere you want to store your NI Installation files. A pity and waste of resources that NI deletes this files allways after downloading.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account