• Software
  • The holy grail of LESLIE VST - really (p.3)
2017/10/08 05:38:16
backwoods
is that a zombie joke :) 

since it's been resurrected can I ask Fleer how the Blue3 stacks up against the UVI attempt?
2017/10/08 07:28:18
Fleer
Didn't check UVI, but was somewhat interested in PSP's approach until GG-Audio decided to allow for separate use as an effect. And the Blue3 organ already hit me big time as a modeled (not sampled) vst. It actually is very, very good.
2017/10/08 13:46:27
bitflipper
kybdcowboy
hi  - great plugin but i'm having trouble getting Sonar Artist to assign
MIDI to PSP L'otary2 speed control - just keeps saying not assigned

Try putting your CC automation lane on the audio track rather than on the MIDI track. If you're using an Instrument Track, split it out into separate MIDI and audio tracks. I don't use L'otary, but this is how I do it with Melda's MVintageRotary.

2017/10/08 14:15:51
scook
I do not have the plug-in either but any plug-n expecting MIDI data to control a feature requires two things:
1) The plug-in must have "Enable MIDI Input" selected in the VST dropdown in the standard header above the plug-in UI. Here is what the drop down looks like

2) A MIDI track to route the data through to complete the circuit from the controller to the plug-in. This has nothing to do with ACT. ACT is a way to use a controller to automate any plug-in regardless of the ability of the plug-in to communicate with MIDI. If the plug-in uses CC data, the location of the automation lanes should not matter.

Hopefully some one who uses the plug-in will reply.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account