2017/10/07 11:34:54
pwalpwal
(sorry if this has already been posted, i didn't see it)

KVR are doing their yearly charity auction again, lots of good stuff at good prices for a good cause!
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=492028

KVRThe time has come once again, to stand up and do good for the many children around the world who are suffering from crises and war. The past six years, our audio industry have raised more than $125.000 for Save the Children through software and hardware auctions in an annual fundraising here on the forum of KVR Audio. Last year alone, we raised an amazing $31.945 breaking all former years. Let’s do another charity run and once again, shall we? And shouldn't we once again mark the funds we raise to the refugee children from the Syrian war living in refugee camps in nearby countries. According to Save the Children, nearly 2.4 million Syrian girls and boys are experiencing the uncertainty of life as a refugee.

2017/10/07 14:44:41
TerraSin
I love that they do this every year, I just hate the format it's in. So hard to keep up with bids.
2017/10/07 14:44:46
TerraSin
Doublebubble
2017/10/07 14:58:32
pwalpwal
fair enough, i won something a couple of years back, some sample packs iirc, i think you have to f5 the first post as it approaches the deadline, but it's so much more about raising the money for save the children, and lovely to see the music community coming together
2017/10/08 00:13:24
Fleer
TerraSin
I love that they do this every year, I just hate the format it's in. So hard to keep up with bids.

+1
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account