• Software
  • Waves Plugins update not working (p.2)
2017/07/14 15:03:01
bapu
yorolpal

Me and Bapsi don't even have that many;-)

True date, but we do (each) have in excess of 1500. 

Myolpal and I are quite the hoarders.
2017/10/06 19:50:51
Sam4246
interpolated
There isn't 800 waves plug-in although I am missing the CLA Teaboy plug-in.

Didn’t realize how stupid I sounded. Out of all the users on here, you can bet that I am the dumbest for certain. The VST scan lists over 800. I thought maybe the number of total plugins might be slowing it down. Turns out a reboot fixed whatever the issue was with it.
2017/10/06 19:55:36
Sam4246
yorolpal
PS: It's only updating your WAVES plugins...not all your other plugins.  I'm pretty sure you don't have 800 WAVES plugins.

Me and Bapsi don't even have that many;-)

Yeah, didn’t think about it before I posted. Over the course of two years, I have purchased or downloaded free plugins and was reading the VST scan. Told you guys, I am an idiot.
2017/10/07 03:05:43
TheSteven
Sam4246
Told you guys, I am an idiot.

Welcome to the club.
Most of us on this forum have at one time or another been members. 
Automatic membership is granted each time you accidentally delete critical files that don't have backups or inadvertently damage hardware - for example we a whole chapter nicknamed OOPS (coffee and softdrink spill damage).
Check out our popular chapters - WDIRTFM (why didn't I RTFM) and if you're a guy - WND (who needs directions).
Many join on a short time basis though some stay longer because we don't charge dues or they think sleep deprivation makes them more productive. 
We also have a few who are honorary lifetime members.
EmaID-1xT the club for you if your problem lies between the keyboard and chair...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account