• Software
  • Voxengo releases CRTIV Tape Bus, tape saturation plug-in
2017/10/04 13:46:00
mikedocy
2-Oct-2017: Voxengo is happy to release CRTIV Tape Bus, tape saturation plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.

CRTIV Tape Bus plug-in recreates characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound.  This includes saturation, modulation noise and smearing effects which are known for the “analog” feel they bring to audio recordings.  This plug-in also applies a selected impulse response taken by us from the existing tape machines.
CRITV Tape Bus features:
  • Saturation controls
  • Tape medium controls
  • Preset manager
  • Undo/redo history
  • A/B comparisons
  • Contextual hint messages
  • All sample rates support
  • 1 ms compensated processing latency
CRTIV Tape Bus is free for Voxengo Premium Membership owners.  Demo version of CRTIV Tape Bus can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/product/crtivtapebus/?eref=ml
2017/10/04 18:22:47
bitflipper
Just what the world needs, another tape emulation plugin!

Still, at just $35 I suppose it's worth a listen. As usual, you can demo it (brief silence ever 45 seconds). It's Voxengo so you know it's probably gonna be pretty good, with a user-friendly authorization scheme (no challenge-response, license files or dongle, just paste in a license key).
2017/10/07 12:27:53
pwalpwal
it seems that they're finally reworking the long-in-the-tooth analog flux suite
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account