2012/06/07 17:29:19
Beepster
So I want to test out my new Scarlett 18i6 tonight or tomorrow but I don't really want to yank out my PCI Layla 3G until I know the Scarlett is working properly. Can I just disable the Layla's driver, should I REMOVE the driver completely or should I uninstall the driver AND completely pull the Layla card from the computer? What if I left everything as is and just disabled the Layla within Sonar? Would that cause conflicts? Thanks.
2012/06/07 18:24:10
Beepster
Oh geez... I was wondering where this thread went. Sorry. Didn't mean to post it here. Brainfart.
2012/06/08 01:20:37
AT
As you probably already know, you can't use 2 separate ASIO interfaces.  But you can choose the drivers - no need to remove them unless there is a conflict.

@
2012/06/08 02:51:37
Beepster
Cool, AT. I was hoping I could get away with that. Just wasn't sure. Helpful as always. I'm kind of interested in doing a comparison of the pres on the Layla vs. the ones on the Focusrite. I'm thinking they might both have desirable qualities for different applications. Now I'll test that theory out. Thanks again. I hope you are well.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account