2012/06/08 08:40:00
Smedberg
Hi,

I got Z3ta included with X1 Production Suite but would like to install only Z3ta to a new computer.
It seams like I must install X1 as well because there is no separate installer for just the synth...
Contacted support to maybe get the download link to 2.1 version online but no vital signs is seen from there...

Anyone have any suggestions?
Tried to install only Z3ta but got fractions of X1 with it and starting Z3ta in standalone mode gave a "error installing" message...
2012/06/08 13:34:54
Mystic38
i would think you can select 'custom" installation and select only Z3ta2?, or check the contents of the discs..they usually are separate ones for each major unit.

or, check your cakewalk account, you may have a download link for z3ta2, but for sure you do not need to have x1 on your machine either to install or run z3ta2
2012/06/08 15:45:35
Smedberg
Mystic38

i would think you can select 'custom" installation and select only Z3ta2?, or check the contents of the discs..they usually are separate ones for each major unit.

or, check your cakewalk account, you may have a download link for z3ta2, but for sure you do not need to have x1 on your machine either to install or run z3ta2
Have asked support for this link since it is not there in my account. Will check the disc further but don't think there is à separate installer for only Z3ta... Unfortunately.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account