2015/10/21 17:43:33
arlen2133
+1 on my end.
I like the idea!
2015/10/21 19:13:20
TheMaartian
M@
I like the idea!
Print and lay aside to the other documents I have for each project (I always have handwritten notes on the recordings I do)
Also the idea of clicking on the routing-graph bringing me to the desired track sounds nice, but might add yet again more complexity to sonar?. I think for general overview text-print would be perfect. Especially for the scenario of returning to project after long time or if multiple persons are working on a project.

Hallo, Matt!

German-speaking location (I loved the Botanischer Garten and the Restaurant am Zoo). Greek signature (well, Greek to me). Articulate English.

Let me guess.

You're a Russian spy?

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Not.

OK, I give up.

Whoever you are, nice to see you around!

OH, AND +1!!!
2015/10/24 16:06:45
M@
Hey "TheMaartian"
Greek Signature ?

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to contribute and learn a lot from all the great people here on the forum.
I'm just a regular guy; born in east-africa, with an english mum & austrian dad, went to school in holland, found my home in austria now, but....Russian Spy sounds cool too.
2015/10/24 20:36:34
TheMaartian
I really enjoyed my visits to Innsbruck in 1971. My trips to Austria were my break from intel duties in Germany.

Not sure what you're seeing, but the font you used for your forum signature is Greek. At least to me.

2015/10/25 05:10:17
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
great idea ... also because there are times when you somehow screwed up the routing, sometimes simply by hitting the wrong out in that endless dropdown list, and the next day you just can't figure out what's wrong ...
2015/10/25 16:20:22
M@
@Maartian, wouldn't have found out about the sig. Thanks. Changed the font...hope it's displaying english now.
2015/10/25 16:41:10
scottfa
Honestly  the "R" matrix is so simple. Just copy it and  name it "Matrices" or something :)
2015/10/25 19:19:10
BobF
scottfa
Honestly  the "R" matrix is so simple. Just copy it and  name it "Matrices" or something :)

I agree, although an added print function would be handy
2015/10/26 01:38:06
TheMaartian
M@
@Maartian, wouldn't have found out about the sig. Thanks. Changed the font...hope it's displaying english now.

2016/01/04 15:39:13
promidi
With Sonar, you can achieve very complex routing arrangements.  I think now is a good time to, at a glance,  be able to see diagrammatically where the signal flow goes and what tracks, buses, auxiliary tracks have what effects, etc.  

At the moment, say you have unintended reverb on your mix but you can't quickly see where it's coming from. Currently, you have to look through all of your tracks and buses, one by one, to see where it is. A routing diagram here would be handy. The ability to change routing from this diagram would be good too.....  kind of like a node editor.

Also, a list of all effects and where they are used (which track, bus, aux track, etc) would be handy as well.....  which the ability to selectively toggle effects from that list. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account