• SONAR
  • Individual clip automation is a thing?
2018/12/18 18:45:54
TranceCanada
There has been a few times I go to copy an audio clip, usually a kick, with ctrl + left click I wind up getting an individual level automation for the clip itself which I would LOVE to utilize but I can never replicate the result when I try, it always seems to be random.  Does anyone know how to use this?  I've been using Sonar for a LONG time and have never heard of this option, I would like to include an image of this but I can never make it happen at will.
2018/12/18 19:08:59
Lynn
That's the way it's supposed to work.  Cntl+left click is a quick way to adjust the volume of a particular clip by holding down the left button and dragging up or down the volume line.  To drag a clip to a different location, the cursor must be in the move mode.
2018/12/18 19:19:03
TranceCanada
Oooohhhhh my gwad, I have never tried clicking the body of the clip, I always use the header to duplicate the clip and never realized you can automate the volume like that, thanks.  I feel especially stupid since I've been using Sonar for over 10 years and have never known about that but always wanted it.
2018/12/18 19:28:29
Anonymungus!
Me too!  I've used Cakewalk for decades and never knew this.  Wild  🎅   
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account