• Software
  • WOW - Waves Q10 anniversary upgrade - spiffy
2017/09/27 14:34:36
sharke
If you have the Q10 EQ then open up Waves Central and install the update. They've dragged Q10 kicking and screaming into the 21st Century....

2017/09/27 14:43:00
sharke
I guess I spoke to soon - wow? Hmm. It seems like they just wallpapered over the top of the old one. The GUI still sucks, in that when you try to alt-drag a node to adjust its Q, the movement is very jerky, often sticks and sometimes reverses direction. The same old crap with older Waves plugins. 
2017/09/27 14:43:22
Grem
I do like the new UI. I have not had the chance to try them out extensively yet, but plan on it soon. Didn't know about the jerky movment. 
2017/09/27 15:31:08
KingsMix
Improved sound quality.
Set it up and flip back to old version and you can here it. Seems to be a bit more transparent and clear sounding.
2017/09/27 16:23:57
bapu
sharke
I guess I spoke to soon - wow? Hmm. It seems like they just wallpapered over the top of the old one. The GUI still sucks, in that when you try to alt-drag a node to adjust its Q, the movement is very jerky, often sticks and sometimes reverses direction. The same old crap with older Waves plugins. 

Maybe it's your processor.

2017/09/27 18:29:58
sharke
bapu
sharke

Hey I used to have one a them
2017/09/27 20:21:03
ampfixer
It looks like waves is skinning a bunch of stuff. L1 MAximizer is cheaper for me to buy today than it would be for me to WUP L1. Hmmm. I really don't want to spend anything if it's nothing more than cosmetic. Looks like version 10 is just around the corner.
2017/09/27 21:59:58
RSMCGUITAR
I think they're great. There is more going on then just a re-skin q10 has different fuctionality. You can display 1 parameters for one nose or all ten at once.
2017/09/27 23:30:39
Fleer
sharke
bapu
sharke

Hey I used to have one a them

Still have a Sinclair Z88. Lovely thang.
2017/09/28 11:33:14
cclarry
ampfixer
It looks like waves is skinning a bunch of stuff. L1 MAximizer is cheaper for me to buy today than it would be for me to WUP L1. Hmmm. I really don't want to spend anything if it's nothing more than cosmetic. Looks like version 10 is just around the corner.

Remember WUP is 25% off right now...and cheaper at EveryPlugin!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account