• Software
  • WOW - Waves Q10 anniversary upgrade - spiffy (p.2)
2017/09/29 13:26:24
mudgel
sharke
I guess I spoke to soon - wow? Hmm. It seems like they just wallpapered over the top of the old one. The GUI still sucks, in that when you try to alt-drag a node to adjust its Q, the movement is very jerky, often sticks and sometimes reverses direction. The same old crap with older Waves plugins. 

Not my experience with Waves plugins at all. Nothing ever seems to work properly on your computer. You sure you're not still using the Sinclair? 😉
2017/09/29 15:35:08
sharke
mudgel
sharke
I guess I spoke to soon - wow? Hmm. It seems like they just wallpapered over the top of the old one. The GUI still sucks, in that when you try to alt-drag a node to adjust its Q, the movement is very jerky, often sticks and sometimes reverses direction. The same old crap with older Waves plugins. 

Not my experience with Waves plugins at all. Nothing ever seems to work properly on your computer. You sure you're not still using the Sinclair? 😉

Actually the jerky interface with some Waves plugins in Sonar was a recognized problem - I had a dialog with both Waves and Cakewalk about it.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account