2012/04/19 18:27:55
skylightron
A few days ago I started putting together a shopping list, to take advantage of that 26.2% Marathon Sale. SWA Fast Approach to Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 was on Sale for $9.99 So today, I planned on ordering everything on that list. My cart totaled over $190. But when I went to place the video in my cart, it was $19.99 Even with 26.2% off $19.99 = $14.75 And instead of completing my order and checking out, I closed out my browser. I know that prices can change at any given time, but at least run this introductory price until the end of the month, in relation to the Marathon Sale so that customers like me can get that video at the special pricing and shop for other items at the same time. And since I decided to not make the purchase, I most likely won't be making a large purchase like I was planning on doing so in the future. It's just the little things like these that frustrates customers like me who was ready to shell out some of his weekly earnings, to help Cakewalk make some sales.
2012/04/19 18:40:57
dubdisciple
Wow...that means they jacked the price up to coincide with the sale. I wonder if prices on other products went up too.
2012/04/20 00:26:59
tomixornot
Having purchased many Streamworks videos (some directly on their site), you can expect the price to come down again in some promo. Sign up with their newsletter / like their facebook page for sales update.
2012/04/20 10:38:19
FuddyDuddy
The 26% off thing was, I believe, only for Cakewalk products, not 3rd party stuff...
2012/04/21 14:26:36
Jind
You literally just missed the spring sale SWA was having a week or so ago - they had the Z3TA+ 2 video on sale for $4.99, I picked it up as soon as I saw the post over at KVR.  I'm sure if you wait a bit they will offer it on sale.  As a tip - always keep an eye open in the Marketplace forum over at KVR for sales and such.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account