• Software
  • Question for anyone using Superior Drummer 3... SOLVED
2017/09/28 18:30:40
yorolpal
Just took delivery on mine (got the ssd drive version).  Just now fiddling/learning and watching Groove3 vids...but I don't seem to have any of the presets that are supposed to be there.  The only option I have is "Default" in the presets dropdown but on the vids and in the manual I see that there are scads of presets.  What am I missing or doing wrong??

2017/09/28 18:52:18
BassDaddy
I assume you had an SDX with SD2. Are the presets gone from them too?
2017/09/28 18:53:02
BassDaddy
I assume you had an SDX with SD2. Are the presets gone from them too?
2017/09/28 19:09:02
yorolpal
All my EZD packs load up and show presets as usual.  But my SDXs all need to be updated with the Product Manager to work with SD3 so I'm doing that now.  Maybe then I'll see my presets as well.  We'll see.

2017/09/28 19:59:42
yorolpal
Running the Product Manager and updating everything did the trick.  Odd that the SSD drives were put out before the presets were completed...but that's what happened.  The presets weren't even included in the software download.  They were only available as an update to the SD3 software.  No biggie but "cornfuzin".

2017/09/28 21:58:09
cclarry
yorolpal
Running the Product Manager and updating everything did the trick.  Odd that the SSD drives were put out before the presets were completed...but that's what happened.  The presets weren't even included in the software download.  They were only available as an update to the SD3 software.  No biggie but "cornfuzin".

There are presets for SD3 Core Library, but not for the other SDX's, as those are included
in the updated SDX's with the new graphics for SD3, as using the ones from SD2 would
not "work properly" in SD3...so that's why...

2017/09/28 22:03:03
cclarry
BTW...you have to load the Kit before the presets will show up, so if 
your installation was not defaulting to the SD3 Core Library, but to one of your
V2 SDX's, you would not have seen any presets...which may explain why
you didn't see any...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account