2015/01/21 17:27:34
LLyons
Is it possible to put a solo button on each of the EQ points. When you click it, just the area affected by the EQ change would be present in the output. It may need an area or range select function.   I would like to solo the effected area that I am changing somehow.  I know that this is not a clean specification in that, how would one deal with other adjacent EQ points, in the spec.  I simply really appreciate VST tools that allow soloing changes.   
2015/01/22 22:05:48
stevec
Yeah, I would use this. 

2015/01/23 00:09:38
Kamikaze
The only way I could think this could work, is if an EQ used crossovers to split an audio input, before applying eq to it, but ut doesn't an eq is processing the whole signal, even if it ias only effecting a small range. Otherwise to isolate just that section would require filteing out the other sections, which in itself would effect the tone of what you are eq-ing. 

It's a nice idea, but I'm guessing it's a flawed one.

You could always try by setting high and low pass, to create a band pass for the section you want to listen to.
2015/01/28 11:08:15
jackson white
Different approach, but would this do the job for you? 

http://www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-q-2-equalizer-plug-in

2015/01/30 15:02:20
EricDeluxe
I would like to see the pitch/key in the EQ, when folded out. We can see Hz and db, would be nice to se A# etc..
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account