2017/09/24 22:45:20
cclarry
ampfixer
This looks like an amazing product. After all my reading I still don't know how much it costs or how it's delivered. I imagine it comes on a hard drive due to the size. What are you upgraders doing? 

It's a download....248 GB total if you download everything, but it
can also be purchased on a USB Flash Drive...
2017/09/25 00:43:11
ampfixer
Any idea what 3,000 Kr is in USD?
2017/09/25 01:17:49
TheMaartian
ampfixer
Any idea what 3,000 Kr is in USD?

GTS!

convert 3000 swedish kr to us dollars
2017/09/25 01:29:50
Fleer
$377
2017/09/25 02:19:46
S.L.I.P.
No...
2017/09/25 02:43:46
amiller
I like SD3 so far, however, I am disappointed that one of my favorite and most used SDX's has not been updated and is not totally compatible with SD3. I'm talking about Evil Drums. It also looks like there are no plans to update it for SD3. Considering that Toontrack stated the following it's very disappointing:

From the Toontrack FAQ;

"Yes! All SDX libraries will function as usual in Superior Drummer 3. Additionally, they have all been updated with new graphics for the Superior Drummer 3 format. After Superior Drummer 3 has been launched, you will find relevant updates in the Toontrack Product Manager."

I seriously think Toontrack should honor their words and commitments!
2017/09/25 11:21:29
cclarry
amiller
I like SD3 so far, however, I am disappointed that one of my favorite and most used SDX's has not been updated and is not totally compatible with SD3. I'm talking about Evil Drums. It also looks like there are no plans to update it for SD3. Considering that Toontrack stated the following it's very disappointing:

From the Toontrack FAQ;

"Yes! All SDX libraries will function as usual in Superior Drummer 3. Additionally, they have all been updated with new graphics for the Superior Drummer 3 format. After Superior Drummer 3 has been launched, you will find relevant updates in the Toontrack Product Manager."

I seriously think Toontrack should honor their words and commitments!

Evil Drums is a third party SDX, and not from Toontrack.
That's why it hasn't been updated.  Toontrack has nothing
to do with that.  That would be Platinum Samples
2017/09/25 13:21:13
amiller
cclarry

Evil Drums is a third party SDX, and not from Toontrack.
That's why it hasn't been updated.  Toontrack has nothing
to do with that.  That would be Platinum Samples

Oh, I get that it's third party.  Toontrack should not have advertised that: ""Yes! All SDX libraries will function as usual in Superior Drummer 3. Additionally, they have all been updated with new graphics for the Superior Drummer 3 format. After Superior Drummer 3 has been launched, you will find relevant updates in the Toontrack Product Manager."

It would have been more appropriate to state that third party SDX's may not work.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account