• Software
  • Does anyone have a service they recommend to sell their music for them? Tunecore? CDBaby ? (p.2)
2017/09/23 09:11:41
synkrotron
BobFBTW, I've listened to some of your stuff lately.  You should put it out there.

Ha! Thanks Bob

Since you said that I have edited my two single tracks at Bandcamp so that peeps have to pay to download now... Took a while to sort out because you are recommended to upgrade to a Paypal "Business" account. Should be interesting...

Back on topic now
2017/09/23 11:56:05
jerrypettit
I've been researching this a little and so far am leaning toward CD Baby.  Here's a good video on the Distrokid solution:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgH-mLskF1I

2017/09/23 22:17:33
ibediggin
thanks
2017/09/24 00:18:48
dlesaux
gbowling
I use Distrokid, it's another one to look at. It's no frills and low cost and they do what they say they do. Which is put your music out on all the sites... itunes, apple music, spotify, amazon, deezer, etc. etc. etc. It's a yearly fee, but is only $20/yr for unlimited songs and albums. The piddly money you make is collected in your distrokid accout and you can take it out any time.

gabo

+1 for Distrokid! Awesome, cost effective and very comprehensive. Your music will posted everywhere! Been using them for two years now.
2017/09/24 11:15:13
Marshall
I appreciate this wasn't the OP's original question, but I recently tested RouteNote. They put your songs onto Spotify, Tidal and all the usual suspects - there is no distribution fee but they keep 15 percent of royalties. I used them to put two songs onto just Tidal and Apple Music to test the water and it worked just fine.
2017/09/24 17:01:34
Grem
I noticed that LandR and CloudBounce both offer a service to put out your stuff if you are a member. LandR offers a service just for putting your music out there with no mastering.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account