2015/01/25 20:41:39
theheliosequence
Somewhat of a simple feature request. But it would be nice to be able to select more than one track at a time and freeze them. I think of the times I've time stretched a song... then having to freeze all of the individual tracks one by one to have them be "rendered". Ugh. I know it was suggested that there be a freeze all button. But what if you just want to say freeze all of your drums? or all of your backup vocals? You would still have to do it track by track. Allowing us to just select multiple tracks would allow you to select all tracks or just two if you wanted. Would this be useful to anyone else?
2015/01/26 22:43:08
stevec
Not that I've tried, but it doesn't work when selecting the applicable tracks and Ctrl+Clicking the Freeze option?  

If not... then "+1".   
2015/01/27 19:14:25
brconflict
We've had a great discussion around Global freezing as well: http://forum.cakewalk.com/Freezing-and-unfreezing-all-tracks-at-once-m3138036.aspx

2015/01/27 21:28:42
theheliosequence
brconflict
We've had a great discussion around Global freezing as well: http://forum.cakewalk.com/Freezing-and-unfreezing-all-tracks-at-once-m3138036.aspx

I wouldn't mind seeing a global freezing option as well for other users, but I would rarely use it myself. I often just want to freeze 2-5 tracks and have to do it all one at a time. With this option you could just select every track to freeze everything, which I think would allow flexibility for both situations.
2015/01/27 21:29:29
theheliosequence
stevec
Not that I've tried, but it doesn't work when selecting the applicable tracks and Ctrl+Clicking the Freeze option?  

If not... then "+1".   

Nope. No way to freeze more than one track at a time... Unless somebody knows a secret that I don't. Do tell if you do!
2015/01/28 11:19:43
panup
Only way to batch freeze/unfreeze is to use my SONAR Mods Duckbar utility.

2015/01/28 11:56:23
brconflict
theheliosequence
stevec

If not... then "+1".   

Nope. No way to freeze more than one track at a time... Unless somebody knows a secret that I don't. Do tell if you do!

I haven't tried this, but what if you select the tracks to freeze, and then, while holding the Ctrl key, click the Freeze button on one? Does that work at all? If not, Feature request! Global Freeze might even be an option here. Ctrl+A, the Ctrl+Click the Freeze button in any one track to globally freeze them all.
2015/01/28 16:13:49
panup
> I haven't tried this, but what if you select the tracks to freeze, and then, while holding the Ctrl key, click the Freeze button on one? Does that work at all?

It does not work.
There is no batch freeze in SONAR.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account