• Software
  • Accusonus Regroover updated to 1.6
2017/08/25 02:21:50
cclarry
We have updated Regroover Essential and Regroover Pro to version 1.6! This update includes two of the most highly-requested features:
  • Sync To Host functionality that allows for instant Regroover integration with new or existing DAW projects.
  • User-Defined Pattern Lengths that offer an intuitive new way to instantly produce new beats from your pre-recorded samples. Check out our blog post to learn how you can use pattern lengths to create awesome beat variations.
Additional new features include:
  • Jam with new loops in Regroover while your DAW is playing
  • Instantly correct BPM detection errors with new half-time and double-time modifiers
  • Rename your layers to better organize your Regroover projects
  • Rename your pads to better organize your expansion kits (Pro Only)
  • Improved drag to pad functionality (Pro Only)
  • Many more fixes and improvements

http://accusonus.us9.list...acaf5&e=1fdbef44f4
2017/09/20 20:02:36
Bajan Blue
I just tried the trial of this - have to say seems pretty impressive - anyone know where the best (cheapest!) place to buy this is?
Nigel

2017/09/20 20:38:44
Mesh
Bajan Blue
I just tried the trial of this - have to say seems pretty impressive - anyone know where the best (cheapest!) place to buy this is?
Nigel

Hi Nigel,
The essential version was going for free last month (which is the one I got).....are you looking for the Pro version?

I just checked my account at Accusonus and I see the Product Key there, but haven't activated it (don't think I've installed it yet). Anyway, I don't mind giving it to you if there's no penalty for either of us (I haven't checked on it).

There's also someone selling it for $20 (Essential version) at KVR:
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=481414&hilit=regroover

2017/09/21 11:42:38
Bajan Blue
Hi Mesh
Thanks for that - I think to use this to its full potential you probably need the pro version - but I only started the trial yesterday so shall continue to "poke" around for a few more days.
This programs does such a great job of splitting out the individual layers - i am working on some mixed drum loops - what I would like to do is then convert the individual layers to midi, but I don't think it does that! But as each component is split out it would be quite easy to do with another program.
Have to say the detection algorithms work much better in Regroover than say XLN Audio Trigger of Toontrack Tracker - Tried to analyse this particular drum track in both of those and the results were not good!
 Nigel

2017/09/21 12:22:21
Fleer
Thanks Larry boy!
2017/09/21 23:52:00
lawajava
Yeah - I saw the free Essential version several months ago. I liked it a lot but realized the Pro version was obviously the way to go. There was a decent upgrade price so I am using the Pro version.

I've posted this elsewhere before, but here's one place I am having great fun with it.

I also picked up Sample Logic's Electrocity not long ago. Great samples and patterns in that. What I find as the downside in Electrocity is that I can't easily grab one of its loop lines and get off the pattern they created. Even though the loop sounds are amazing and even quite editable. You just can't play the notes.

Enter Regroover Pro. In no time at all I can convert an Electrocity loop line I like into playable keys. With that I can use their great sounds and loop patterns, and then I'm also able to play freestyle to my own creativity with their great Electrocity sounds. Very convenient and freeing.
2017/09/22 00:06:45
Fleer
Wonder if that works as well in Essential.
2017/09/22 02:51:00
lawajava
Edith says that's Pro.
2017/09/22 10:29:48
Fleer
Sure sounds like her.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account