• Software
  • The new HoRNet CLMS - Constant Loudness Monitor System
2017/09/22 13:03:40
cclarry
Hi, Saverio from HoRNet Plugins here, I'm writing to let you know that we have just released the new HoRNet CLMS, a system deisgned to allow you to monitor without loudness changes as you tweak your plugin chain.

As is widely known the human ear perceive each frequency differently at different loudness levels, this effect may lead to misjudgement while taking decision in mastering and mixing.
When using any effect like an equaliser or a compressor the level of the affected signal may change significantly and this variance may let you take wrong mixing decisions.
HoRNet CLMS takes the loudness factor out of the equation simply keeping the loudness level constant during monitoring.
CLMS is based around the concept of LU (Loudness Units) and it’s actually two different plugins, one is called HoRNetCLMS_Send (used to “read” the LU level of the track before processing) and the other one, called HoRNetCLMS_Receive that is usually set as the las plugin of the master chain and has the duty to apply the necessary gain to keep everything at the sender's level.

CLMS is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 10,99€. You can try the demo version (that silences out every 30 seconds and doesn't allow to save parameters in session) before you buy.

Thank you very much
Saverio
TRY OUT CLMS
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account