• Software
  • IK introduce Ampeg SVX 2 (p.12)
2017/09/16 16:59:47
kitekrazy1
Still waitin which is OK..........soon I may pass and put that toward TR5 or nothing. With the oddness of such policies the latter should be chosen by wisdom.  Soundtoys who offers an everything bundle doesn't seem to care whether I paid for their licenses or got them free when it comes to that.   Plugin Alliance is the same way.  IK make excellent stuff and that makes it hard to resist.
2017/09/20 16:49:31
IK_Multimedia
kitekrazy1
Still waitin which is OK..........soon I may pass and put that toward TR5 or nothing. With the oddness of such policies the latter should be chosen by wisdom.  Soundtoys who offers an everything bundle doesn't seem to care whether I paid for their licenses or got them free when it comes to that.   Plugin Alliance is the same way.  IK make excellent stuff and that makes it hard to resist.

Sorry, and not making excuses (though I guess it sounds like it) but this has been a very busy time with the back-to-back announcements/releases.  I do apologize and have replied to your PM.

Thanks!

Edit - and yes there are people here at IK making the point about freebies vs purchases etc and you're not left without people going to bat for you on this topic and others.  Thanks again for your understanding (or for giving me a hard time if you still don't like my answers  ).
2017/09/21 00:50:29
kitekrazy1
IK_Multimedia
kitekrazy1

Sorry, and not making excuses (though I guess it sounds like it) but this has been a very busy time with the back-to-back announcements/releases.  I do apologize and have replied to your PM.

Thanks!

Edit - and yes there are people here at IK making the point about freebies vs purchases etc and you're not left without people going to bat for you on this topic and others.  Thanks again for your understanding (or for giving me a hard time if you still don't like my answers  ).

Well those aren't really your answers.

Bummer that it's set up that I can't use the code and finish it off with gear credits.  I assume the system is not set up that way. I will wait till that changes.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account