• Software
  • IK introduce Ampeg SVX 2 (p.5)
2017/09/06 14:30:51
IK_Multimedia
fret_man
I  show Ampeg SVX in my user area with 9 authorizations left but I can't get the upgrade pricing. All I see is the $99 price.

Please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they'll take a look at your account and find out what's going on.  Thanks!
2017/09/06 15:01:24
bapu
IK_Multimedia
fret_man
I  show Ampeg SVX in my user area with 9 authorizations left but I can't get the upgrade pricing. All I see is the $99 price.

Please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they'll take a look at your account and find out what's going on.  Thanks!

Same here. It's funked up for sure.
2017/09/06 15:02:52
Glyn Barnes
Can some one confirm this shows up in Amplitube as "Ampeg" and not "Ampeg 2"

Right - sorted it, I thought something was wrong  It did not install through Custom Shop, I had to go and get the latest Amplitube from my account on the website and install that first.
2017/09/06 15:14:44
bapu
IK_Multimedia
fret_man

2017/09/06 15:19:36
Glyn Barnes
Mesh
I do have about 50 gear credits just sitting in the custom shop, and SVX does sounds very good.....but, I don't have a bass guitar.
What to do......what to do?

Just been putting the Rickenbaker bass from NI Komplete through it. Sounds great! 'Specially with those sustain pedal induced velocity sensitive slides.
2017/09/06 15:21:24
bapu
Glyn Barnes
Mesh
I do have about 50 gear credits just sitting in the custom shop, and SVX does sounds very good.....but, I don't have a bass guitar.

Just been putting the Rickenbaker bass from NI Komplete through it. Sounds great!

Methinks you have a "real" Rick track that you could try it out on too.
2017/09/06 15:30:01
Glyn Barnes
bapu
Glyn Barnes
Mesh

Just been putting the Rickenbaker bass from NI Komplete through it. Sounds great!

Methinks you have a "real" Rick track that you could try it out on too.

Yea - I was actually using the Amplitube Fender Bassman 300 on that, but I will see if these work better
2017/09/06 17:00:20
Jesse G
Hello IK_Multimedia,

Can you please credit my IK account an extra $149.99 so I can download MODO Bass and be happy.   i promise not to tell a soul, I may tell some people, however, I won't tell a soul....
2017/09/06 18:50:07
LAGinz25
Does anyone know whether installing V2 wipes out V1...or whether the two then co-exist in Amplitube?
2017/09/06 18:58:57
Glyn Barnes
LAGinz25
Does anyone know whether installing V2 wipes out V1...or whether the two then co-exist in Amplitube?

They co-exist.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account