• Software
  • IK introduce Ampeg SVX 2 (p.7)
2017/09/06 20:44:23
bapu
New reply:

"Hello again,

It seems there may be some changes to the qualifying products for Ampeg SVX. These changes should be made in the next 24 hours. Please visit your User Area > Crossgrade/Upgrade to view if you qualify."
2017/09/06 20:54:48
yorolpal
Yup..I had already fired off a rather "haughty" reply to their second email telling me my SVX must have been a "promotional" copy.  Well...not really haughty...to be honest it was downright angry.  I usually don't let my temper get the better of me but we actually were one of the very first purchasers of the original TRacks and had to buy 4 individual licenses for our rooms.  Plus...as you probably know...we also own almost every other gall dang thang they've put out since then.  
If your listenin Peter...I'm sorry I got a little "het up".  I'll check back tomorrow and see if it's been corrected.
Thanks.

2017/09/06 21:03:04
msorrels
Would have been nice if they had said somewhere on their promotional materials that bundles don't qualify for the discount.

Who am I kidding.  With IK, 50% isn't a discount, it's pretty much the baseline pricing.  I like IK, but things like this will put me off from buying this product for a very long time.

2017/09/06 21:10:15
RSMCGUITAR
Honestly, I don't see the big deal. IK always seems pretty prompt at sorting this kind of stuff out. There's so much hate for IK around here that I just don't understand.
2017/09/06 21:14:17
bapu
RSMC,

It's not "hate" (in my case) it's just that they rarely seem to "get it right" out if the gate (IMO).

2017/09/06 21:48:06
bluzdog
Couldn't resist! I had 25 gear credits and purchased 25 more for $25 - $7 (jam credits) for a total of $17.99. Seems like a no brainer to me. Thanks for the heads up!

Rocky
2017/09/06 23:09:13
IK_Multimedia
yorolpal
Yup..I had already fired off a rather "haughty" reply to their second email telling me my SVX must have been a "promotional" copy.  Well...not really haughty...to be honest it was downright angry.  I usually don't let my temper get the better of me but we actually were one of the very first purchasers of the original TRacks and had to buy 4 individual licenses for our rooms.  Plus...as you probably know...we also own almost every other gall dang thang they've put out since then.  
If your listenin Peter...I'm sorry I got a little "het up".  I'll check back tomorrow and see if it's been corrected.
Thanks.

No need to apologize, there unfortunately was a little bit of confusion and we had an unfortunately-timed site outage yesterday that had some key people out of pocket or we'd have this resolved right out of the gate.  Thanks to our Support Manager for keeping on this, and I've tried to give him some supporting cheerleading to help but I'm not worthy of any credit, who kept on this and will help get all the confusion sorted out soon.
2017/09/06 23:15:19
cclarry
Oddly, the discounters are STILL not even offering the Full Product,
despite being launched several days ago...
2017/09/06 23:40:31
RSMCGUITAR
Yeah, I mean you would think that at least JRRShop would jump the gun early like always. 😄
2017/09/07 00:55:45
kitekrazy1
msorrels
Would have been nice if they had said somewhere on their promotional materials that bundles don't qualify for the discount.

Who am I kidding.  With IK, 50% isn't a discount, it's pretty much the baseline pricing.  I like IK, but things like this will put me off from buying this product for a very long time.

Same here.  I love IK but they also seem to get on other's die scheisser liste.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account