• Software
  • IK introduce Ampeg SVX 2 (p.9)
2017/09/07 04:42:52
gmon72
Why isn't there an "upgrade" price in the custom shop with gear credits?  Cost was 100 gear credits for SVX 2.
2017/09/07 04:44:54
RSMCGUITAR
gmon72
Why isn't there an "upgrade" price in the custom shop with gear credits?  Cost was 100 gear credits for SVX 2.

There's an upgrade for 50 credits in my custom shop.
2017/09/07 11:12:24
msorrels
Looks like they are now offering the upgrade price to AmpliTude MAX/Total Studio MAX users.
2017/09/07 12:50:40
michaelhanson
yorolpal
Yup..I had already fired off a rather "haughty" reply to their second email telling me my SVX must have been a "promotional" copy.  Well...not really haughty...to be honest it was downright angry.  I usually don't let my temper get the better of me but we actually were one of the very first purchasers of the original TRacks and had to buy 4 individual licenses for our rooms.  Plus...as you probably know...we also own almost every other gall dang thang they've put out since then.  
If your listenin Peter...I'm sorry I got a little "het up".  I'll check back tomorrow and see if it's been corrected.
Thanks.

Yep, I'm  a registered SVX owner as well, but my SVX2 price shows up as $99, in The Custom Shop.  That doesn't look like loyalty to me.  
2017/09/07 15:17:47
yorolpal
Still not seeing the $49 upgrade in my account or on the site yet.  Will check back later today.

2017/09/07 17:26:12
michaelhanson
I'm watching closely as well.  I own most everything but Mesa, at this point.  I've got Gear & Jam Points ready to use as well.  As the Bass Player for the band, this is a no brainer purchase for me.  

I would hope that IK would make this right.  
2017/09/07 17:59:02
bapu
michaelhanson
yorolpal
Yup..I had already fired off a rather "haughty" reply to their second email telling me my SVX must have been a "promotional" copy.  Well...not really haughty...to be honest it was downright angry.  I usually don't let my temper get the better of me but we actually were one of the very first purchasers of the original TRacks and had to buy 4 individual licenses for our rooms.  Plus...as you probably know...we also own almost every other gall dang thang they've put out since then.  
If your listenin Peter...I'm sorry I got a little "het up".  I'll check back tomorrow and see if it's been corrected.
Thanks.

Yep, I'm  a registered SVX owner as well, but my SVX2 price shows up as $99, in The Custom Shop.  That doesn't look like loyalty to me.  

yorolpal
Still not seeing the $49 upgrade in my account or on the site yet.  Will check back later today.

Same here. $99 is simply not worth it.

Now if they had a BOGO for MODO and SVX2 for $149 I'd be all over that like white on rice.

2017/09/07 19:14:33
yorolpal
On a tangential note...but in reference to Bapsi above...I just started using MODO on a couple of projects and must say I'm really liking it.  It's quite possible it might actually dethrone Trilian as my goto.
2017/09/07 21:26:19
IK_Multimedia
Fleer
Then OTOH there's always Peter to set things right or explain why they are wrong. To be honest, I kinda like IK strutting their pose Italian style and having Peter intervene when needed. Much more fun to be had. But that's just me.

Much more fun to be had?  Not from this angle!

Seriously, though, I appreciate the patience of everybody here and a couple of us are making some waves to get things cleared up (like the MAX bundles change, but beyond that too).  I assure you that I'm going to bat for you and I completely understand if the aforementioned patience is a bit thin but I ask that you bear with me for a a little longer.  Thanks!
2017/09/07 21:26:42
bapu
yorolpal
On a tangential note...but in reference to Bapsi above...I just started using MODO on a couple of projects and must say I'm really liking it.  It's quite possible it might actually dethrone Trilian as my goto.

Ya I'm sure it's wonderful, as is probably Trillian.

I'm not dying for a new bass lib. I don't really use the ones I have.

They are backup (as would be MODO) for the day I decide playing my own basses is not an option.

I would only pick up MODO on a super deal and right now $149 is not a super deal (for me considering what I've outlines above).
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account