2012/02/24 15:56:14
ericlemmons
In both Z3TA and PSyn, when I select a patch on the synth properties page, when I stop and hit PLAY again, I lose the patch I have selected. The patch selection sticks as long as I don't stop playback.
How can I make the patch selections "stick" in these 2 soft synts, when I stop and re-start playback?
I've checed for any patch commands in the events, there are none.
Thank you.
Eric Lemmons

2012/02/24 17:58:02
mleghorn
ericlemmons

In both Z3TA and PSyn, when I select a patch on the synth properties page, when I stop and hit PLAY again, I lose the patch I have selected. The patch selection sticks as long as I don't stop playback.
How can I make the patch selections "stick" in these 2 soft synts, when I stop and re-start playback?
I've checed for any patch commands in the events, there are none.
Thank you.
Eric Lemmons

I'm having the exact same problem with z3ta2.1.
2012/03/01 07:28:26
Teksonik
Sorry but I can't reproduce the issue here. Can you give more details about your setup please? Operating System, 32 or 64 bit, What version of Sonar. Exact steps that cause the issue etc....... If I can reproduce the issue here then I can pass it along on the Beta Forum.
2012/03/07 04:28:44
ericlemmons
I am running the latest X1d Producer Expanded, the 64 bit version. On a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit system with 16 Gig of ram, And a very recent vintage AMD processor.
I believe I have the latest Zeta version.

The same issue existed in the previous version of X1. I just verified that the same behaviour occurs in the latest verstion.

So, I insert an instance of Zeta. I assign a bass MIDI track to Zeta. It seems to "default" to a particular patch. major bass (velo). So I change the patch to another bass patch. Then I start playback. When playback starts Zeta reverts back to the major bass (velo) patch.

The onoy way I can audition a patch is to make the change during playback. Then, when I stop playback and then restart playback, I'm back to the major bass (velo) patch.

I get the same behaviour if I chose the preset from the top left hand preset selector window, or the ABC ... selector on the top right hand side.

Thank you.
Eric

2012/03/07 04:49:57
ericlemmons
OK. I lied :). I wasn't running the latest version of Zeta. Nice new look on the software :).
When I downloaded the latest 64 bit version of Zeta 2.1 there is not a problem with the patches "sticking".

So, at least for me. there is now no problem.
Thanks for your assistance.

Eric
2012/03/10 07:54:00
Teksonik
Good to hear things worked out.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account