2017/09/19 00:54:25
bapu
Clint, I'll get me coat.
2017/09/19 05:55:36
soens
See?! Now I'd have never known to right click the plugin. Thanks.
2017/09/19 14:10:00
kennywtelejazz
soens
See?! Now I'd have never known to right click the plugin. Thanks.

Your welcome soens ,

I found all this out by trial and error .I was doing read and write automation on a Harrison plug I had already purchased . The generic GUI was super easy to work with ...also it contains a lot of extra analysis tools and features  .
Once the desired plug goes into to the hidden GUI dark mode close the main plug window and right click the plug in the track lane ...

screen shot

BTW , This version of the plugs GUI stayed open the whole time as my song played  .

all the best,

Kenny

2017/09/19 14:55:31
kennywtelejazz
ampfixer
The plugs I've bought have all been outstanding. For my application of Mixbuss I only need a couple.

+1 my exact feelings

bapu
Thanks for writing that Kenny.

Your welcome bapu 

clintmartin
I haven't bought any of them, and I won't.
Early on I made a rule for myself that whatever I buy needs to work in all my daws.
I'm sure the Harrison stuff is great, but I have plenty of everything.

Hi Clint ,

I can totally understand your point of view .I have even done that with my recent DAW purchases when ever I can .
Looking back to when I got Mixbus 2 , I think Harrison M B was my introduction to being able to run my song projects on both PC & Mac ....
I actually bought some of my Harrison plugs back then ...
They still work , they are licensed in M B 4 and I have them on 4 different computers w different OS's and hardware ...
in my case I feel it was money well spent

...................................................................................................................................................................

For those of you that would like to add a lot of bang to your Mixbus w out spending a lot of deep coin on plugs ....
Check out The Airwindows plugs . Chris is a long time Mixbus user . His plugs sound fantastic in Mixbus .
Many of The GUI's are simplistic looking esp when in SONAR and a lot of other DAW's ....
The thing is many of his plugs can also be opened using the generic GUI in Mixbus where the controls are augmented ....

all the best,

Kenny
2017/09/19 17:37:07
clintmartin
bapu
clintmartin
I haven't bought any of them, and I won't.
Early on I made a rule for myself that whatever I buy needs to work in all my daws.
I'm sure the Harrison stuff is great, but I have plenty of everything.

So, did you buy a non-SONAR version of Breverb 2, TH2 and TH3?

Nope. I haven't. I have S-Gear, Amplitube 4 and Revalver 4.
I did buy Overloud's Markbass, and Spring Age or whatever it's called.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account