• Software
  • [SOLVED!] No User Guide in .pdf format for Superior Drummer 3!
2017/09/14 17:25:00
WallyG
I keep all my user guides in the "Good Reader" app on my ipads, so I can reference it in the Music Room or when we're traveling on the big buses in the air. The User Guide for SD3 is only available ON-Line. Bad decision! At least it only took me 2 days to download/install the application...

Walt

There's more than one way to skin a beaver! I used Adobe Acrobat Pro and made my own .pdf file. So there!

Walt
2017/09/14 22:01:50
bapu
Post it on a server somewhere and share the link?
2017/09/14 22:16:17
Rimshot

HOW DO I ACCESS THE SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3 MANUAL?

The Superior Drummer 3 manual can be accessed at this link: https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/
Please note: you must be logged into your Toontrack.com account in order to access this link. If you are not logged in, clicking on this link will first prompt you to login, then you will be able to view the manual.
The manual can also be accessed from the Help menu in the Superior Drummer 3 software.
2017/09/14 22:47:38
WallyG
Rimshot

HOW DO I ACCESS THE SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3 MANUAL?

The Superior Drummer 3 manual can be accessed at this link: https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/
Please note: you must be logged into your Toontrack.com account in order to access this link. If you are not logged in, clicking on this link will first prompt you to login, then you will be able to view the manual.
The manual can also be accessed from the Help menu in the Superior Drummer 3 software.

The reason people are looking for a .pdf file is they would like to use the User's Manual w/o being connected to the WEB. Both solutions you offer required that you be online and logged into your account.

Walt
2017/09/14 22:49:27
bapu
Walt,

I was asking if you would post your PDF on a server somewhere and give us a link (or PM me for another way for me to get it).
2017/09/14 22:58:02
WallyG
bapu
Post it on a server somewhere and share the link?

I'm checking with Toontrack to make sure it's okay. I would assume so but people have been sued over less...

Here's what the SD3 Forum administrator had to say about a work around...
---------------------------------------
Why can't you save the web version and print it?
If you want to, you can save the web page and read it offline. In Google Chrome (for example), there is a menu item "More Tools" > "Save Web Page As...". You should save every chapter as it's own web page (so one page for "0.Introduction", one page for "1.Installation" etc.). This can also be printed if one prefers to read it the old fashion way
---------------------------------------

Sounds about the same as what I'm doing.

Walt
2017/09/15 02:01:57
WallyG
bapu
Walt,

I was asking if you would post your PDF on a server somewhere and give us a link (or PM me for another way for me to get it).

Ed, I sent you a PM

Walt
2017/09/15 03:12:32
Rimshot
I was merely relaying what TT posted online for those that did not know where to find that information. 
I tried printing to PDF but it would take a long time to do so and I really like the way they layed it out online anyway. 
I can access thru my iPad and using the Help online with my active desktop works great with 2 monitors. 
Would love a PDF as well but that is not holding me back from learning this program.
2017/09/15 05:50:43
bapu
WallyG
bapu
Walt,

Ed, I sent you a PM

Walt

Never got it.
2017/09/15 17:43:45
WallyG
bapu
WallyG
bapu
Walt,

Ed, I sent you a PM

Walt

Never got it.

The dog ate it! I got in contact with Toontracks and they informed that they are going to work on a .pdf version of the user manual. In the meantime they said I could share mine. I don't have access to the servers for our old web sites, and not sure if dropbox would be the best solution. Any ideas how to best share?

I have to leave for an appointment but will try and send you another PM when I get back. If I had you're email address I could send it that way.

Walt
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account