2010/08/19 23:53:16
sam_spade
Hi,

I'm new to z3ta+ and am wondering if I can change the pitch bend (up or down) up to one octave with any presets (still using preset synths for now) and if so, how I may do this? I'm using a hardware based midi keyboard to control Z3ta+ with a pitch bend wheel.

Thanks for any help.
2010/08/20 00:08:43
sam_spade
Nevermind, I figured it out. :)
2012/02/12 12:50:40
mun
Yes but you could share it with the rest of us.  Does anyone know how to easily change the normal + or - 2 semitones MIDI pitch bend to an octave or more... without delving into programming-type geek stuff (which scares the doggy-do out me).
2012/02/12 13:20:21
timswartz
Z3TA+
Under Oscillators, select the GL tab. You will see Bend Up and Bend Down. Each can be adjusted +/- 12. There are also some very cool bend modes - Low - only lowest note bends on a chord - High - highest note in chord bends, and Hold - only key down notes - not sustained or released notes.

Z3TA+2 
Select the Perform tab on the Synth screen. In the upper left corner you will see Bend Up and Bend Down. Each can be adjusted +/- 12.
Bend modes - Low, High, and Hold.  Z3TA+2 also includes assignable bend scale and root. Good stuff!!!

Best Regards,
Tim
www.DigitalSoundFactory.com
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account