2015/01/21 16:29:43
chamiltonj
I recently got religion in regards to track templates this weekend and am moving my favorite VSTis and audio track presets to use them.  I then realized it would be nice to be able to preview these templates from the media browser.  The idea is that you single click on a track template and could hear what the template does by playing your controller or instrument (for midi or audio) or performing into a mic for vocal effects).

It would be nice if you could do any or all of the following:
a. do as described above and have the template instantiate the VSTi or FX. Dragging the effect onto the track would remove the loaded items from memory and instantiate the track as normal.
b. Record a sample when setting up the track template that gets linked to the track template that could be played through the current browser interface like loops or midi clips currently do, so when you go back you could have an idea of what it does other than the name
c. record a text description that you could search from the "now recursive" media browser to at least filter out some of the choices so you don't drill down through sub-menus.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account