2012/01/19 04:30:05
Spark
I recently downlaoded expansion packs 1-3 and 2 others (DSF vol1 & 2 - 'classic keys' and 'grand piano').  Ther standalone version of DimPro sees them all in the programme browser no problem, as does the pugin version of DimLE, but the plugin version of DimPro doesn't see the DSF stuff in the browser. Any tips?

On a different tack, I am pleased with the classic keys pack, as I don't really  do much electronic/dance orientated stuff but want to build a more organic/low fi/anlogue/'classic key' sounding palette. I was hoping for more mellotron sounds out of classic keys though. There are a few there, but just strings/voice. Does anyone know of a good source for mellotron sounds (either as a standalone plugin or dimpro expansion pack?

Also, strangely with all the millions of sounds I now seem to have, I still don;t have a decent glockenspiel - lots of wood/xylophone sounds which I'll never use, but not a nice shimmery metalic glock - any ideas?

2012/01/19 08:46:55
tomixornot
After opening Dimension Pro, press F5 should do.
2012/01/20 04:59:02
SoundRaider
As for the Glockenspiel ... did you check out

<Digital sound Factory Instrument Mega Pack/Orchestral/Glockenspiel>

there is also

<Digital sound Factory Instrument Mega Pack/Orchestral/Glockenvibes>

Hope this helps
2012/01/22 16:46:02
Spark
Thnx tomixornot, dim pro now working with the expansions fine. will check those mega packs out - cheers soundraider
2012/01/25 09:27:50
Bristol_Jonesey
There's a decent Glock under the Garritan Pocket orchestra > Percussion
2012/01/25 20:04:47
Spark
thnx BJ - I'd missed that one but yeah it is prettty decent.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account