• Software
  • Superior Drummer 3 Announced! (p.13)
2017/09/05 16:20:51
cclarry
BassDaddy
One week to go to SD3. I was hoping there would be some SDX promo to go with the release. They haven't been making new Producer preset packs for a few years so I am hoping they will be included in the updated for SD3 SDX packs. Are there any new video's out there?

Video of presets being made here...Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/...eos/10154902483462308/
2017/09/07 14:26:11
BassDaddy
I noticed you can resize the windows but the letters in words or anything else on the page do not get larger. It just changes the space around the drums. The amount of room around the kit changes. Being able to have other things in their own window will be good.
2017/09/11 16:22:08
Leee
BassDaddy
I noticed you can resize the windows but the letters in words or anything else on the page do not get larger. It just changes the space around the drums. The amount of room around the kit changes. Being able to have other things in their own window will be good.

Actually you CAN change the size of the drums, there's an option of resizing the drums from (something like) 70% to 250%.  Possibly the text in the window as well.  There's one video that points that out, but the presenter doesn't actually show what the resizing the percentage option looks like.
2017/09/11 16:30:51
twaddle
Leee
BassDaddy

Actually you CAN change the size of the drums, there's an option of resizing the drums from (something like) 70% to 120%.  Possibly the text in the window as well.  There's one video that points that out, but the presenter doesn't actually show what the resizing the percentage option looks like.

That's good to know. I really didn't get on with SD2's interface and it was one of the reasons I went with BFD2 instead.  SD3's interface looks even darker than SD2 and I think perhaps I have incompatible eyes or something but I find the brightness of BFD3's interface much easier to navigate.

Resizeable fonts would go some way to making a more pleasing interface though and if it had changeable skins so you could make it brighter that would also be a big plus. I have say I'm not too bothered about the size of the drum visual as I don't think they have a real value other than eye candy.

Steve
2017/09/11 18:28:54
amiller
As much as I want it I'm going FORCE myself to hang back a bit so that I can read some of the first impressions from the "average" guy on the drum-software streets.
2017/09/11 20:43:15
bapu
I'm below average so you can ignore me.
2017/09/12 12:23:41
amiller
35 minutes to go!
2017/09/12 16:37:36
cclarry
Just posted

Due to the Superior Drummer 3 release, we're experiencing a massive amount of traffic to our site, causing timeouts and server downtime. We're working hard on resolving this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note that download speeds for products are not affected by these issues. These are hosted on a completely different content delivery network.
Thank you all for your patience.
2017/09/12 17:03:36
Rimshot
Going for it today! Waited years for this. Might wait another year to finish the downloads!
2017/09/12 17:17:28
bapu
Rimshot
Going for it today! Waited years for this. Might wait another year to finish the downloads!

Jimmy,

I've been continuously downloading one lib at a time since about 6:45AM today. I'm 1/3 thru the third lib right now.

I was getting an average download speed of 10MB/s earlier but as of now it's averaging 7MB/s.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account