• Software
  • How to export your project as a single wave file? (p.2)
2017/09/04 15:20:48
jude77
CD:
Hang tough with SONAR.  At first the learning curve seems to be straight up, but the basics (recording, editing, adding effects) are fairly simple.  In a week it'll be second nature to you and make perfect sense.

Also, the guys here are immensely helpful and, on the whole, will work hard to get any problems you have sorted out.

Best of luck with your music!
2017/09/04 21:31:00
ComfortablyDumb
Hey Jude (...) thanks for the encouragement, I agree it that Spider-Man would perhaps have difficulty with this climb..

This evening I actually had some fun with it, ive learned how to just record things and had a little play about with getting the drum bits and adding some effects to tracks, it's starting to become a little less arduous with those basics so I'm happy about that. What I'm going to tackle tomorrow is playing a riff then editing it to loop seemlessly so I can just play a bit rather than having to play the riff over and over so as it's the right length to begin with.. again any tips on this would be helpful, in the simplest terms of course!

I appreciate this is probably really basic stuff, but the technical computer stuff doesn't seem to come as easily to me as I would like, but never the less I grasped some very basics and am enjoying myself!
2017/09/12 15:43:47
Grem
Fleer

Your lips move but I cannot hear what you're saying. Just.

I saw what you did! Saw it with....
2017/09/13 02:44:53
Fleer
:)
2017/09/13 15:15:03
bapu
One day, CD, you will possibly look back at you first post here and ask yourself "Why was I so dumb and such a jerk simultaneously?".

IOW everything is simple once you take the time to learn it.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account