• Software
  • Kuassa announces: Amplifikation Caliburn (p.3)
2018/09/19 12:05:30
Mesh
Thanks Dimi, I'll try that out tonight.

2018/09/19 12:49:52
Bajan Blue
Hi Dimi - just updated, put in project (sounded great as it always seems to!!) saved and closed - then reopened with NO CRASH - all seems good now, if there are any further issues i will let you know - thanks for the great service, appreciated
Nigel

2018/09/19 13:23:11
dimirock
So happy to hear that!!!! Enjoy!
Dimi
2018/09/19 14:24:13
rcklln
Was just able to quickly check it out with my LP and I think it sounds great! Looking forward to taking a closer look and going through the manual later today
2018/09/19 17:02:05
dimirock
rcklln
Was just able to quickly check it out with my LP and I think it sounds great! Looking forward to taking a closer look and going through the manual later today

Thanks! :) I'm sure you will enjoy the tones!
2018/09/20 01:32:01
Mesh
dimirock
Guys, please try out this version:
https://kuassa.com/wp-con...rn_101_Win_VST_x64.exe

Thank you!!!
Dimi

Hi Dimi,
I installed this and it doesn't crash, but it only shows 1 amp (800 Rhythm) in the presets. In the preset folder it also only shows 1 amp. How do I get the rest? 
2018/09/20 02:20:51
JohnKenn
Dimi,

Got a complaint against you, maybe a couple complaints.

First, I have never gotten a plugin to sound as good as you do, so almost not fair to have you demo it. Caliburn don't sound the same in my hands as it does in yours.

Secondly, on occasion seriously depressed since the ancient Reaper days, any time I listen to your demos of whatever, and taking in the beauty of your incredible skill. Knowing that my 3 chord standard riffs are severely outclassed by you just picking up the axe. Trying not to compare, since there will always be greater and lesser guitar players. Extends to the rest of life in general.

You rock dear brother and your service to many developers in showcase is way over the top.

Maybe next life I can play as good as you. Please continue with your blessed gift.

John
2018/09/20 06:38:30
dimirock
 Please don't kill me

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really appreciate it!
I'm sure you remember when picked up the guitar for the first time..
I do!
It doesn't matter 3 chords or some Crazy Prog-Mat-Djent style...
It is just a pure joy. Music makes you feel better :)

Here is something that could help you to get the tones and even more!
You have to think out side of the box. There are not rules when tweaking tones.
https://dimitones.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/kuassa-caliburn-presets/
Hope you enjoy them!

Best regards,
dimi
2018/09/20 11:48:52
Mesh
Nigel on the new install, does yours also only show 1 amp with 1 preset?

2018/09/20 12:30:19
rcklln
I installed the 101 version with dimi's link and have 3 amps with 25 presets. Going to continue my A/B tests today - so far so good I am impressed with the smooth gain and clarity.

Edited to correct typo
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account