2018/10/24 11:50:13
Mesh
Would've got me a lot of plugins and one step closer to Bapu's stack ya?

What would you get with that?
2018/10/24 12:47:09
Beagle
Mesh

you won?  why are you here???
2018/10/24 13:21:54
jyoung60
Mesh

No one would ever see me again.  New identity, new face, new life. In a bunker. And payback to all who messed with me over the years.  Oh, and lots of becan.
2018/10/24 13:31:13
kennywtelejazz
I would buy a large piece of NASA including all the surplus rockets .
Then I would send out gold engraved invitations to a few select friends  inviting them to attend a holographic Milli Vannili concert on an asteroid  .

Kenny
2018/10/24 13:48:22
bapu
I would buy a new arse. Mine is cracked.
2018/10/24 14:05:07
kennywtelejazz
I would hire a construction company with a brand new mini bulldozer to level out my moobs . Mine are uneven .

Kenny
2018/10/24 15:14:54
Mesh
Beagle
Mesh

you won?  why are you here???

If I had won, I'd still be here.....juan does not simply forget his 'true' friends. It's those 'You won the lotto?....wow, I'm your BFF and we're almost like family' fakers that you gotta avoid.

Of course, I prolly won't be visiting here from my current work location
2018/10/24 15:31:06
bayoubill
everything
2018/10/24 15:33:42
Wayfarer
bapu
I would buy a new arse. Mine is cracked.

Ain't that the shhiittz.... 

Bill
2018/10/24 15:57:13
Wayfarer
I bought two lottery tickets day before yesterday. Never played lotto in my life. One quick pick and one I filled out the numbers myself plus the multiplier. Five bucks down the drain. That's half a set of guitar strings right there. I'm such an idiot.

I would have invested the money for a couple of years and then start doing charity work with the interest each year.

As for me, a custom made Olsen acoustic with a wide nut width, a 12-string acoustic, a baritone acoustic (and one electric as well), a banjo, and I would have tried to buy my grandparent's old farm in Northern Tennessee and built a small studio there too. Would have had some medical work done that Medicare won't pay for. A new truck. And a small, but nice, motor-home. Needless to say, I also would do a little traveling.

Guess I'll have to work for it all instead.

Bill
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account