2018/10/24 16:20:12
kzmaier
I would buy BandLab and give everyone a big raise!!!
2018/10/24 16:34:11
jamesg1213
I'd hire a rocket and write something really rude in enormous letters. On the moon.
2018/10/25 13:56:39
Starise
I heard the winner is in SC. Luckily in that state they let winners keep their anonymity. Unless it's some cat running round shouting  " I WON I WON". Said cat would likely end up dead or broke very soon, especially if he or she had vices.
The very first thing whoever wins needs is security. God help those who win and they know who you are. You probably need a new identity.

I wouldn't spend a penny until I had a good plan in place on where it would go. Oh, and don't trust the financial guys either. Pretend you're a soon to be retiree looking to diversify. Lawyers, accountants, financial investment people all see a big golden egg if they know the situation.

I would definitely have a small firearm collection just in case a nut job looks you up and tries to get to you.
Charities? I'm all for charities. Need to be careful there too, some so called charities pay their CEO's HUGE salaries, some aren't using all the money in the right places.

It can be a tough job being rich. I wouldn't know. Just in looking from the outside. There's a reason all of the well known rich people have security with them everywhere they go, and they don't advertise what they plan to do next. The wisest thing would be to be an unknown rich person. Don't go on Opra Winfrey and tell the world you've won like 900 million dollars after tax. I know a wealthy person who owns substantial property. This person had to fight vulture lawyers who were hoping this person would avoid the hassle and pay up through some made up technicality. There are lawyers who specifically target people to drain them. They looked up the net worth and went after them.
The person I know is a fighter, fought them and won. It cost some money to do that, but was worth it in the end. 
If you have substantial money you'll occasionally need to fight for no other reason that you're rich.

I dunno. I'm ok with not winning. 
2018/10/25 14:01:17
bapu
I still need a new arse though.
2018/10/25 14:21:36
Starise
Can't you use the old one?
2018/10/25 15:52:01
kennywtelejazz
New is the way to go .
They have much stricter emissions in California and it may not be worth the cost of trying to fix the old one  .

Kenny

2018/10/25 16:20:00
Mesh
A good plastic surgeon will go a long way the wrong way.
2018/10/26 21:49:12
paulo
How much would it cost to make sure that I won every week?
2018/10/29 15:25:13
Starise
  The lottery here was taken over by a large UK lottery management company. I'm absolutely certain that with billions of dollars at stake all of that money is duly accounted for.  That info and a chili dog will get you.......................................................................................................................................a chili dog.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account